User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

It's that feeling, when you're off the chain. All those power fantasies you built up over the years seem possible, and frightening. Don't worry, you're not nearly as dangerous as you think you are. And if you are, the world will slap you back into place.

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    It certainly feels like one most of the time. Learning those rules is like memorizing a list of the U.S. presidents by rote. How the causes lead to the effects is often a mystery.
    Because it lacks the certainty of facts, measurement, logic, and precision, I find it is best to think of it in terms of fuzzy logic. (I love that the term actually applies because the "fuzzy" aspect also makes me think of teddy bears). There is a way I work in terms of approximation and multiple hypothesis about a given scenario with subjective systems. Although, I do panic when someone close to me lets go their grasp and becomes fully subjective because that can be very difficult to get through to communicate. Sometimes that just has to be waited out with patience.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by fia View Post
    Because it lacks the certainty of facts, measurement, logic, and precision, I find it is best to think of it in terms of fuzzy logic. (I love that the term actually applies because the "fuzzy" aspect also makes me think of teddy bears). There is a way I work in terms of approximation and multiple hypothesis about a given scenario with subjective systems. Although, I do panic when someone close to me lets go their grasp and becomes fully subjective because that can be very difficult to get through to communicate. Sometimes that just has to be waited out with patience.
    Can you give an example of the highlighted?
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    952 sp/sx

Turning this thread on its head, a thinking NF is extremely dangerous. Its frighteningly easy to crush a vulnerable soul. With such power comes great responsibility.

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    It#s been ten years since I have released myself onto the world. I have lived most of the time in my and my girlfriends world. I wanted to stay there and never leave... since I was kicked out, I am back in the game now. With growing loneliness, my power comes back, a lot of it. I have lost 35 lbs in 4 weeks cause I have so much momentum; I sleep 3 hours at night and that for a month aswell.

At the beginning it was just pain numbing confusion, combined with rage and agony but now the mind takes back control and I become focussed again, without loosing the rage and agony.

My circle of friends has in the last four weeks expanded by a good 30 people, I am provoking attention and people start flocking to my banner. I have had 4 dates in that time all successful but I am far from ready to be with a woman. I had sex with two of that dates and wasnt able to cum cause I am completly blocked. All chakras are closed.

There is this persitant rage and driving force, I can slap myself against the wall. Its not bad so far, on the contrary its all good, but I am afraid of what comes next
    Sounds like you have resistance.

If you're looking for advice:

You could ask yourself what your holding onto. And work everyday to let go of it.

I find that to be difficult as an extravert though.

So this is what I do. And it has helped me through some life crushing stuff because it helps release the emotions I don't even know I'm feeling. On top of that I naturally and horribly introvert my feelings and try to stuff them away. I wind up doing this in such a childish way that my feelings interfere with other people and parts of my life. As to not displace my emotions, I listened to this video all the way through and I now practice doing what she says. The more I do it, it just gets easier and easier. And the better I feel after each time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0wAs-u4A2E

If you don't watch the video all the way and don't do each step in the order she says then it's probably not going to work for you.

If you do watch the vidoe all the way through and follow the steps, then sometimes it can take a couple days/weeks for you to feel the psychological impact, but it works. So keep it up.

If you're not looking for advice: I'm sorry that happened to you. Break ups suck the big one.
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

I think its Lions, is lions the answer to the thread?

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I will stay out here tonight,
    looking at the starry sky.
    I haven't been here in a long time,
    but this place was always there.

whatever happened in the meantime,
    all the things that just passed it by.
    I never thought I would come back here,
    for it to tell me who I am.

I could feel it reaching out to me.
    I might just as well close my eyes now,
    and feel this place inside myself.

and whoever I was, it doesn't matter anymore I know,
    all these memories hidden deep down below.
    though somewhere on the way before, all those things got lost,
    I know there will be new things wherever I may go.

so whatever it was, I don't care for it anymore I know,
    no time for mourning 'cause there are new things to sow.
    though I thought I knew who I was, it must have been someone else,
    I don't care what I knew, but I know now it's time to go.

and whoever I was, it doesn't matter anymore I know,
    all these memories hidden deep down below.
    though somewhere on the way before, all those things got lost,
    I know there will be new things wherever I may go.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I think its Lions, is lions the answer to the thread?
    We have lions! *points to big imaginary screen* Show me lions!
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

MBTI
    Ni
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII

@entropie My emotions make me want to give you a hug .

Honestly I think you owe it to yourselt to find out who you really are regardless of how scary it is. People my get hurt in the process and during that time you ma experience a plethera of emotions. But even thoug that might be uncomfortable to thik about I think tats apart of the beauty of life and being human. People are starting to flock to you. Maybe they see something in you that you can't see within yourself. You owe it to yourself to find out what that is.
    Being afraid of what's next is natural but sometimes the best things in life require you to go out on a limb and explore the unknown. You can't let the fear of that keep you from moveing forward. It's like someone covering your eyes while you walk and leading you into a surprise party. You wouldn't allow yourself to walk blindly at the mercy of someone else unless you trusted that person. Now you have to trust yourself enough to walk blindly because no matter where you end up or what you have to go throug along the way it's better than being paralized where you are. It's better to move forward and get some kind of resolution as to what that surprise is than to remain stagnant for fear of progresion. You could be walking into an awul party or it could be a great one but both sanarios make a memory.There is beauty in pain and struggle just as much as there is beauty in love.Maybe even more so. Just embrace it. (although this last part could just be a 4's thinking. I might have read somewhere that 7's have a fear of being in pain)
    "Re-examine all that you have been told... dismiss that which insults your soul."_Walt Whitman

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by iNtrovert View Post
    @entropie My emotions make me want to give you a hug .

Honestly I think you owe it to yourselt to find out who you really are regardless of how scary it is. People my get hurt in the process and during that time you ma experience a plethera of emotions. But even thoug that might be uncomfortable to thik about I think tats apart of the beauty of life and being human. People are starting to flock to you. Maybe they see something in you that you can't see within yourself. You owe it to yourself to find out what that is.
    Being afraid of what's next is natural but sometimes the best things in life require you to go out on a limb and explore the unknown. You can't let the fear of that keep you from moveing forward. It's like someone covering your eyes while you walk and leading you into a surprise party. You wouldn't allow yourself to walk blindly at the mercy of someone else unless you trusted that person. Now you have to trust yourself enough to walk blindly because no matter where you end up or what you have to go throug along the way it's better than being paralized where you are. It's better to move forward and get some kind of resolution as to what that surprise is than to remain stagnant for fear of progresion. You could be walking into an awul party or it could be a great one but both sanarios make a memory.There is beauty in pain and struggle just as much as there is beauty in love.Maybe even more so. Just embrace it. (although this last part could just be a 4's thinking. I might have read somewhere that 7's have a fear of being in pain)
    Thanks that was a beautiful read .

I have moved forward full throttle, so fast that I became afraid of myself at some point. My market value seems to be amazingly high, especially being someone that comes out of a long relationship, which was ended by her. I have made out with 6 woman over the last four weeks and everytime it got close with them, I pushed them away. Its like your chakra is some kind of blocked, when you are afraid to start a relationship.

So I guess the better advice for me at the moment is to take my time and to stagnate a bit. Maybe powerlevel a paladin in WoW and keep away from the World for awhile to sort out the bad feelings. Only problem is I cant stay alone for more than a minute or so, I just will run out and find me the next party.

Its a very disturbing situation, my focus is completly gone and my heart is warded off. The last few days felt like a movie passing by and I am the machine moving thru it ..
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]