User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    It#s been ten years since I have released myself onto the world. I have lived most of the time in my and my girlfriends world. I wanted to stay there and never leave... since I was kicked out, I am back in the game now. With growing loneliness, my power comes back, a lot of it. I have lost 35 lbs in 4 weeks cause I have so much momentum; I sleep 3 hours at night and that for a month aswell.

At the beginning it was just pain numbing confusion, combined with rage and agony but now the mind takes back control and I become focussed again, without loosing the rage and agony.

My circle of friends has in the last four weeks expanded by a good 30 people, I am provoking attention and people start flocking to my banner. I have had 4 dates in that time all successful but I am far from ready to be with a woman. I had sex with two of that dates and wasnt able to cum cause I am completly blocked. All chakras are closed.

There is this persitant rage and driving force, I can slap myself against the wall. Its not bad so far, on the contrary its all good, but I am afraid of what comes next
    Masturbate more.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

if it was just that easy
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

[URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Take on some productive projects. Put the energy into something constructive. ENTP's innovations can be mind blowing when they put themselves into it.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

If it is not somehow integrated into the T's rational systems and instead become pure subjectivity, then yeah, that's kinda scary shit. It is also incredibly important for T's to not dismiss the possibility that there is a way to apply reason to subjective systems that is different from what they used to applying in formal logic systems. The subjective, personal, emotional realm is not a free-floating free-for-all with no rules. It is a system constructed of cause-and-effect and to which reason can be applied. If you are not accustomed to doing this, then respect the Feelers who are and be willing to learn from them in this instance.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

All thinkers feel emotions, the word "Feeling" in the Jungian sense does not even mean emotions. Thinkers are just emotional about different things and in different ways than people who give ethics and relationships predominance.

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

It#s been ten years since I have released myself onto the world. I have lived most of the time in my and my girlfriends world. I wanted to stay there and never leave... since I was kicked out, I am back in the game now. With growing loneliness, my power comes back, a lot of it. I have lost 35 lbs in 4 weeks cause I have so much momentum; I sleep 3 hours at night and that for a month aswell.

At the beginning it was just pain numbing confusion, combined with rage and agony but now the mind takes back control and I become focussed again, without loosing the rage and agony.

My circle of friends has in the last four weeks expanded by a good 30 people, I am provoking attention and people start flocking to my banner. I have had 4 dates in that time all successful but I am far from ready to be with a woman. I had sex with two of that dates and wasnt able to cum cause I am completly blocked. All chakras are closed.

There is this persitant rage and driving force, I can slap myself against the wall. Its not bad so far, on the contrary its all good, but I am afraid of what comes next
    That really sucks. Breakups are emotionally intense for everyone regardless of type. Time will heal it. I don't know what comes immediately next, but healing definitely comes eventually.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

When it comes to relationships, someone with no passion is just as "dangerous" as someone with too much. Everything in moderation.

discuss
    The most dangerous predator on Earth has no claws, poison, camouflage, or big teeth, and is rather slow. But the most dangerous predator has one fatal advantage: inter-subjectivity.

The most dangerous predators can share their minds, so they become of one mind. No other animal can do this, and this makes all the other animals, prey.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by fia View Post
    If it is not somehow integrated into the T's rational systems and instead become pure subjectivity, then yeah, that's kinda scary shit. It is also incredibly important for T's to not dismiss the possibility that there is a way to apply reason to subjective systems that is different from what they used to applying in formal logic systems. The subjective, personal, emotional realm is not a free-floating free-for-all with no rules. It is a system constructed of cause-and-effect and to which reason can be applied. If you are not accustomed to doing this, then respect the Feelers who are and be willing to learn from them in this instance.
    It certainly feels like one most of the time. Learning those rules is like memorizing a list of the U.S. presidents by rote. How the causes lead to the effects is often a mystery.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...