User Tag List

First 12

Results 11 to 20 of 20

  1. #11
    Senior Member Ene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    3,545

    Default

    @Saudade, there are no zombies on your list? Why are their no zombies? I like crazy dreams, too.

    Café woohoo, extra money for spending!

    @

    Me, too. Always. And THERE's a zombie.

    @superunknown...violent departures, huh?

    @Mole, I appreciate you opinion, but the question wasn't "What's your philosophy on boredom and excitement?" If that had been the question, then your answer would have been perfect. If you say that you live your life and nothing ever excites you, I'll say that I'm glad you're you.

    Aw, @Fluffywolf, so being bored excites you?
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

  2. #12
    WALMART
    Guest

    Default

    Picked up the term from Jung

  3. #13
    Glycerine
    Guest

    Default

    Unique people who I can learn all about.
    Flavorful food.
    Odd/strange conversations.

  4. #14
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    I will be really excited when I can finally solo that rare that spawns in the Pandaria daily fishing spot. That jerk has killed me a lot of times so he has it coming.
    omg wth does this mean?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  5. #15
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,925

    Default

    An expensive new toy.

  6. #16
    Senior Member cafe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None
    Posts
    9,827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    omg wth does this mean?
    On World of Warcraft there is a place on one of the continents where there are an excessive number of spots to fish for a particular fish each day. Every so often, an especially difficult to kill monster appears and he is of the kind that usually rewards you for killing him by letting you pick up cool stuff from his dead body. But every time I try to kill him, he kills me instead. I really want to be able to kill him and see what cool stuff drops out.

    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

  7. #17
    & Badger, Ratty and Toad Mole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    18,536
    Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    @ Mole, I appreciate you opinion, but the question wasn't "What's your philosophy on boredom and excitement?" If that had been the question, then your answer would have been perfect. If you say that you live your life and nothing ever excites you, I'll say that I'm glad you're you.
    It's not so much I am off topic, it's that I try to enlarge the horizon.

  8. #18
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    On World of Warcraft there is a place on one of the continents where there are an excessive number of spots to fish for a particular fish each day. Every so often, an especially difficult to kill monster appears and he is of the kind that usually rewards you for killing him by letting you pick up cool stuff from his dead body. But every time I try to kill him, he kills me instead. I really want to be able to kill him and see what cool stuff drops out.

    ohhhh i'm so glad it's that. it sounded totally bizarre. it made me feel like those people that have had strokes and forget the meanings of words and just jumble their sentences all the time....like the fish blue cherry was outside on the river chain. know what i mean?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  9. #19
    Senior Member cafe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None
    Posts
    9,827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    ohhhh i'm so glad it's that. it sounded totally bizarre. it made me feel like those people that have had strokes and forget the meanings of words and just jumble their sentences all the time....like the fish blue cherry was outside on the river chain. know what i mean?
    Yes. I'm surprised I only do that when I'm half asleep.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

  10. #20
    Senior Member Ene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    3,545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by superunknown View Post
    Picked up the term from Jung
    I gotta tell ya, something about violent departures actually kind of sounds exciting for me, too.

    @Mole, ah-ha, I see. Large horizons excite you.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

Similar Threads

  1. [ISTP] Do ISTP's confuse the crap out of people?
    By jixmixfix in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 04-14-2014, 03:00 PM
  2. A Texas judge beats the crap out of daughter with a belt
    By swordpath in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 142
    Last Post: 11-08-2011, 03:48 PM
  3. Suggestions for new fines, charges and other changes for the sake of common sense.
    By Xander in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-24-2008, 06:35 AM
  4. What is your number for the sake of your loved one?
    By ladypinkington in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 07-14-2008, 07:31 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO