First 234

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Minako-bot View Post
    I like Final Fantasy and the original Star Wars trilogy. = /
    Well, INTJs can be interested, too. I don't hold it against you. However, I personally lose interest pretty quick in any discussion about those franchises.
    So i guess I'm not like a typical INT in that regard.

But you know, I was kind of pointing out how narrowly you have to stereo-type people by making halloween costumes out of them. There was a joke in the fact that I don't dress like an INTP, and do dress like an INFP.

In reality, I am an INTP and as such, anything I wear is apparently clothing an INTP would wear.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    Duuuude, do you need a fashion intervention? I can help.

Oh wait....no I can't.

Hahahaha. Are we really that bad??/ Are we???

Also, are you a dude? I wonder how ENFP guys dress. Girls have soooo much more fashion rope with which to hang our color clashed selves.

I have to disagree though, I honestly think I can look good and other people agree with me. Buuuut -- yeah even in Socionics (and yes, I know socionics is different from MBTI, but ENFP typing is more consistent for both typologies) does say that there's always something a little off and/or whimsical about an ENFP's outfit. And 'romantic' - I think being a little mismatched is seen as romantic....I thought it was INFP that was romantic in dress.
    I'm a bit late to respond, but here I go. I'm a dudette, and yes, I'm that bad. Fortunately my mother's an infj and trained me to dress appropriately. Every once in a while though, I fall into default and the stuff I come up with is horribly wrong (judging by people's reactions). Ah well...

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    I know a stripper that I would type as an I.
    I would guess that there are plenty of ISFP or ISTP (female) strippers. They are probably the ones that may not pretend to be in love with you, but know more than 3 moves.
    I don't wanna!

MBTI
    INxJ

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    Well, INTJs can be interested, too. I don't hold it against you. However, I personally lose interest pretty quick in any discussion about those franchises.
    So i guess I'm not like a typical INT in that regard.

But you know, I was kind of pointing out how narrowly you have to stereo-type people by making halloween costumes out of them. There was a joke in the fact that I don't dress like an INTP, and do dress like an INFP.

In reality, I am an INTP and as such, anything I wear is apparently clothing an INTP would wear.
    lol I see. Costuming a type would definitely have to go by preconceived perceptions of stereotype. It would be boring if everyone was a carbon copy. Truly.