User Tag List

Tenured roisterer SolitaryWalker's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sx

Default You know you spend too much time on this forum when....

-You start typing fiction characters, animals and inanimate objects
    -You think you're bright because you're INTP like Einstein, compassionate and magnanimous because you're INFJ like Jesus or entrepreneurial because you're ENTP like Bill Gates.
    -You vigorously dispute the types I've assigned to the aforementioned great minds of history.
    -You believe that you're articulate and intelligent because of your ability to be persuasive in " typing threads".
    -You believe that MBTI unlocks many mysteries concerning the apparently bizarre human behavior.
    -You regard David Keirsey's "Please Understand me" as a work of brilliance and astonishing insight concerning human nature, personal relationships and psychology.
    -You have "typed" every person in your life including family members, business associates, teachers, instructors and significant others.
    -You believe that your personal conflicts with other people in your life stem largely from the differences in "type" between yourself and them.
    -You use typology as a guide for how to deal with people in your relationships or school and work-life.
    -You believe that heroes of sports, business, the arts or the intellectual endeavors were stupendously successful because of their type. For example, Michael Jordan emerged as a super-star of modern basketball because he was ESTP, Einstein revolutionized the mid-20th century physics because he was INTP and Gates was enormously creative in the world of technological business because he was ENTP.
    -You believe that because you're an Intuitive type, you're too abstract or too creative to be appreciated by most people.

Carry on...
    "Do not argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." -- Mark Twain

“No man but a blockhead ever wrote, except for money.”---Samuel Johnson

My blog: www.randommeanderings123.blogspot.com/

Ginkgo

Sweet Baby Keirsey, I swear by the holy book of PUMII that I will surpass Shakespeare's sagacity.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

You've ever been late for work because you had to check just one more forum thread...
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

garbage

... you're in a conflict with your significant other. Having "lost" the argument, you tell her that your differing perspectives are due to "me having Fe and you having Fi."

You smugly walk away. She's left confused, as.. .. well, she has no idea what the hell you're talking about.

Bonus: She searches this whole "Fe" and "Fi" thing on the Internet and takes a cursory glance at some sites devoted to Jungian typology but refrains from immersing herself in any typology forum. She concludes that you're full of shit.

MBTI
    yupp

you worry that the world will end if you don't check compulsively every 5 minutes to see if you have any notifications-cuz heaven forbid they have to wait a few hours until you're not sleeping/not busy
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by SolitaryWalker View Post
    -You have "typed" every person in your life including family members, business associates, teachers, instructors and significant others.
    This is the only one I'm guilty of but I'm not very good at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Such Irony View Post
    You've ever been late for work because you had to check just one more forum thread...
    Oh I'm guilty of this one too...

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

I just know. There's no real when.

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I just know. There's no real when.
    You know you spend too much time on this forum when you attribute this sort of thing to "having Ni"