User Tag List

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3

Default HELP ME TYPE HIM!

hello everyone,

i am wondering whether you guys could help me type a guy. i am infj with very high n, moderate i and f and low j. maybe that helps.. oh, and i am not a native english speaker, so please excuse. normally, i can read ppl's types fairly well, especially if they are s or n, but him -no way. everytime i come to a certain conclusion, it vanishes as soon as it had appeared.

late, forgetfull, short attentionspan, unpredictable (i guess, p)
    we do have a great connection, although he teases me on my "social incompetences" whenever possible. i think he probably must be n as well, as i rarely get along well with s(j, unless also strong f involved). he seems to be able to read people very well, their motives, character. but he gets along so well with other s people...

this guy is super guarded and quite enigmatic. he has like 1000s of walls up. he can act very well in crowds, when nervous, reacts to a crowd by talking or joking even more, and has a very playful side to him. but says also that he gets scared in surroundings like that. discloses personal information only very cautiously, and tends to smile and recognise with happiness if personal details from him are remembered. i would almost say a well-adjusted i?? but on the other hand has great cravings for excessively going out and he is pretty much like a social butterfly. then again, he only has like 3 really close best friends that are like his family. takes his biological family very very seriously, goes home frequently to visit.

i basically could not stand him for very long time because he felt so fake. like a chamaeleon. he is super curious and loves to investigate everything and everyone, but like i said, he does not divulge own information freely. he doesnt use information against people, i think he basically just tries to understand different motivations etc. that is also why i started to respect him more.

behaves like a bulldozer- macholike, but still seems very sensitive. will not hold a grudge, but pinches much later with comments one might have told him at earlier time. does not like big emotional outbursts, but knows how to provoke them.
    very indirect, lots of hints in his speech, very seldom just saying how it is. you need to ask really really really direct questions, doesnt let himself be pinned down. is reliable, but noncomittal and takes very much importance in this distinction.

our interaction is basically like a rubber band. and yes, i am contemplating whether i should maybe put myself a bit forward towards him and find out if we have potential as a team.

sorry to bug you guys with stupid shit like that,i bet questions like that appear all the time.

i just cant type him properly, and it drives me crazy.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

entp 5?

thinking of you

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3

Quote Originally Posted by sleuthiness View Post
    entp 5?
    what makes you think that? i am still deliberating between intp and entp...