User Tag List

First 3456 Last

Society

off the tip of my head:

the ENFP:
    there is no word nor metaphor big enough to describe the full of extent of just how much can fly over an average ENFP's head. the zen masters of "not getting it", if they aren't looking for it, it isn't there. "so what", you may ask, "their just dreamers, right?" NO, because instead of figuring out how to follow through, their intelligence is applied elsewhere - in the expert field of self sabotage. nobody can find reasons they shouldn't do what they need to do in order to accomplish their own goals with the same level of talent: it's not their place to say what they want to say, it's not their role to learn what they need to practice, and they will righteously declare that they themselves have absolutely no right to do what they deem necessary to do. really, it's a wonder they haven't found an ideology prohibiting themselves from wiping their own asses (so far). for this and so many other reasons, their animal spirit will probably follow the path of the dodo bird.

the ISFP:
    never attributing to chance what can by some unlikely possibility be attributed to malice, the world is out to get them. and for good reason, i mean, what would the world do when if their profound ideas and deep insight get out there? oh wait, absolutely nothing, because by the slimmest chance that anything of it will be applicable, a butterfly will fly by and they will lose track. little do they know, the true evil has already being done and they have already being gotten - for the modern world of stimuli and distractions is entirely designed as a opium trap to make sure they will never get anywhere. not just any ISFP though. specifically you, the ISFP reading this right now, don't you get it? it's all about you, the entire history of the human species has being a plot to trap you down... and now? the man in black are coming. there's nowhere to run! i dare you to try! your animal? there's no time for that shit. better hop like a bunny so they won't recognize you for running. and don't forget to screw like one in the way.

the ENTP:
    every ENTP has two P-ness lengths, the one that they see and the prick that others get to feel, and the two are completely unrelated, as the prickliness isn't the depth that they reach but merely in how badly groomed their metaphorical nether-regions are - and no - the descriptive crudeness is not just an example of this, but also a half-witted transition to the next point: nobody is as in love with their own ways of thinking as an ENTP nor finds any - and i do many any - expression of it as awesome, because nobody mentally masturbates as much as a fucking ENTP. on your shoes, in your hair, they'll fucking do it. then they pridefully take responsibility for everything, because the worst you can tell them will just makes them find themselves more interesting, because for them it's not about the adjective, it's about the oomf - the more consequences the better. their true description isn't from their animal, but the resulting profession - as chickens shitting a thousands "chocolate eggs" into drawers they never remember to clean up, their is no more fitting job for an ENTP than a bona fide fudge packer.

the INFJ:
    have you ever wondered if skunks get surprised when everything behind them smells like shit? these ones are. those poor little beings, so caring, no matter how giving they would be in an idealized world where there was never reason or an interest not too be 'are', they still get nothing to their standards of others in return... and yet after all that selflessness, they keep getting attacked by doing exactly what they did a moment earlier completely unprovoked. after all, they are the kindest of people of the best intents no matter the consequences of their actions to others, and they hold themselves to the highest standards of kindness by shoving their fingers in their ears and shouting "lalallalaala i can't hear you" when anyone has experienced otherwise with maturity & dignity. because they, more than anyone else, truly care about how caring they appear to be towards those closest to them, and are always willing to help with their deep undoubtful insight with deep penetrating truths as long as it's never closely examined.

(to be continued)

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    ...it's funnier because she's an INFJ...
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingRainbows View Post
    I don't believe it.
    and that, Sinmara, is how it's done (a quarter done anyway).
    I did not write this. The original article is linked in the title.

The author is, however, an INFJ. You can see this in the rest of their writing on their blog. The lack of an ENTP descriptor was not a betrayal of their type or meant to show favoritism, it was as sarcastic and insulting as the others in that they were told they were shiny unicorns that don't exist.

K? K. :P
    Never wrestle with a pig. You will get dirty and the pig will enjoy it.

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

You mean we read things in between lines that weren't there? Odd.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

The Iron Giant

Quote Originally Posted by Winds of Thor View Post
    Haha I made one for ISTJs!

ISTJ

ISTJs issue orders of subservience to others. When they're not implying they own you, by how you will act, what you won't be doing, your pay, or telling you some arbitrary irrelevant other thing to try and break you, it's because they don't want to expose themselves as the power-sucking, spirit-destroying, will-inhibitors who try and dominate you that they are. Seriously!? Haha

ISTJ worplace fantasy: Wasting (ah hem, spending lol) company money having a meeting about another meeting, and one about that meeting and another about the third meeting, which is about the one meeting. Adding more ISTJ cadres allowing more bureaucrats to join in the gravy train excitement, money flowing into their pockets without generating any profit for anybody. There's a job for them in management, yes. Managing the automated distribution plant.

Their totem animal is the ox. They won't budge for you because they make up their own rules to have ways to disagree with you and own you. Rebels of the traditional order.
    Excellent! I like this even better than the one in the op!

The Iron Giant

Quote Originally Posted by digest View Post
    I do appreciate the effort, I do. But, what this did is remind me of a very real truth. I'm practically IMPOSSIBLE to insult. If it's true, I'm not offended, if it's not, then I don't respect their opinion, so I'm not offended. And, from what I know of other ENTPs, it's the same with many of them.
    Good! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Senior Member captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    BIRD
    Enneagram
    631 sp

Heh. I can see myself in the original INTP description more than anything, and that's not saying much.
    Last edited by captain curmudgeon; 05-23-2013 at 04:02 PM.
    Jarlaxle: fact checking this thread makes me want to go all INFP on my wrists

"I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing."
    -Roger Waters

ReadingRainbows: OMG GUYS
    ReadingRainbows: GUESS WHAT EXISTS FOR ME
    hel: fairies?
    Captain Curmudgeon: existential angst?

Johari Nohari

https://www.librarything.com/profile/wheelchairdoug

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

off the tip of my head:

the ENFP:
    there is no word nor metaphor big enough to describe the full of extent of just how much can fly over an average ENFP's head. the zen masters of "not getting it", if they aren't looking for it, it isn't there. "so what", you may ask, "their just dreamers, right?" NO, because instead of figuring out how to follow through, their intelligence is applied elsewhere - in the expert field of self sabotage. nobody can find reasons they shouldn't do what they need to do in order to accomplish their own goals with the same level of talent: it's not their place to say what they want to say, it's not their role to learn what they need to practice, and they will righteously declare that they themselves have absolutely no right to do what they deem necessary to do. really, it's a wonder they haven't found an ideology prohibiting themselves from wiping their own asses (so far). for this and so many other reasons, their animal spirit will probably follow the path of the dodo bird.

the ISFP:
    never attributing to chance what can by some unlikely possibility be attributed to malice, the world is out to get them. and for good reason, i mean, what would the world do when if their profound ideas and deep insight get out there? oh wait, absolutely nothing, because by the slimmest chance that anything of it will be applicable, a butterfly will fly by and they will lose track. little do they know, the true evil has already being done and they have already being gotten - for the modern world of stimuli and distractions is entirely designed as a opium trap to make sure they will never get anywhere. not just any ISFP though. specifically you, the ISFP reading this right now, don't you get it? it's all about you, the entire history of the human species has being a plot to trap you down... and now? the man in black are coming. there's nowhere to run! i dare you to try! your animal? there's no time for that shit. better hop like a bunny so they won't recognize you for running. and don't forget to screw like one in the way.

the ENTP:
    every ENTP has two P-ness lengths, the one that they see and the prick that others get to feel, and the two are completely unrelated, as the prickliness isn't the depth that they reach but merely in how badly groomed their metaphorical nether-regions are - and no - the descriptive crudeness is not just an example of this, but also a half-witted transition to the next point: nobody is as in love with their own ways of thinking as an ENTP nor finds any - and i do many any - expression of it as awesome, because nobody mentally masturbates as much as a fucking ENTP. on your shoes, in your hair, they'll fucking do it. then they pridefully take responsibility for everything, because the worst you can tell them will just makes them find themselves more interesting, because for them it's not about the adjective, it's about the oomf - the more consequences the better. their true description isn't from their animal, but the resulting profession - as chickens shitting a thousands "chocolate eggs" into drawers they never remember to clean up, their is no more fitting job for an ENTP than a bona fide fudge packer.

the INFJ:
    have you ever wondered if skunks get surprised when everything behind them smells like shit? these ones are. those poor little beings, so caring, no matter how giving they would be in an idealized world where there was never reason or an interest not too be 'are', they still get nothing to their standards of others in return... and yet after all that selflessness, they keep getting attacked by doing exactly what they did a moment earlier completely unprovoked. after all, they are the kindest of people of the best intents no matter the consequences of their actions to others, and they hold themselves to the highest standards of kindness by shoving their fingers in their ears and shouting "lalallalaala i can't hear you" when anyone has experienced otherwise with maturity & dignity. because they, more than anyone else, truly care about how caring they appear to be towards those closest to them, and are always willing to help with their deep undoubtful insight with deep penetrating truths as long as it's never closely examined.

(to be continued)
    Ahhh...I can relax. I'm an ISFP again.

Thanks Mane.

I think your definition of INFJ makes more sense, too. At least in the way they can be assholes, not the way they are all the time.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

off the tip of my head:

the INFJ:

(to be continued)
    Brilliant and TRUE! EVERYONE SHOULD BE AWARE OF THIS!!! (ESPECIALLY INFJs lol)
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Hehehe love it!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

Oh, gosh. My ex sounds ENFJ from this description... The ISTP one sounds cute