User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Wow, you guys are awesome! Looking over the lists, pondering, seeing what clicks/leapfrogs....
    @The Ü™: Oh god, Uber, *please*... please...if you drop those weights, you can come back now....
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

On the other hand, maybe I should just start a quoteblog as a shrine to Victor.

Some of us are afraid of being weird because we want to be normal and we want to belong.

But worse, 'weird' means relating to the supernatural. But we stopped hearing the voice of God 3,000 years ago, and then God went and died a bit more than 150 years ago.

But our dead God is buried in tombs called churches. And just as the live servants were buried with their dead Pharoah, so live believers bury themselves in their churches every Sunday.
    This stuff is gold, peeps!

Hmmm.... maybe a documentary...?

Anyway, Jen's Gems is kind of interesting and could contribute to a "carat" rating. Not everything will be a gem, tho; some things would be coal. Still trying to decide if i want to focus on quantifiable ratings...I copied all the other ideas out too, to think about during the forum downage.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft