User Tag List

View Poll Results: Yes weird or no weird?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    19 63.33%
  • No

    6 20.00%
  • ???

    5 16.67%
First 456

Results 51 to 60 of 60

Thread: Am I Weird?

  1. #51
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    What is a hipster?

    I dont know what that is but it makes me think of skinny jeans and homosexuality and I dont like either to be sure.

    Anyway, nawh, I definitely see a difference, to such an extent that I think someone actually pointed out that Gingko and Mystic Tater were the same person when I was posting that I wished Mystic Tater would return to the forum or something like that, I really wouldnt take you for the same person at all.
    That was me who pointed that out. I was surprised you missed out on that transition since, by that time, almost everyone who knew me was aware; I guess not everyone harbors the inclination to snoop out "vibes" they get from people and how those "vibes" relate to others.

    Your stereotype isn't far off. I see it as more of an insistence to distance oneself from the majority vote and the mainstream. Your worldview follows one of the widest orbits around this website than most, if you know what I mean.
    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Ah! I see.

    I was mostly trying to play off you being a 4. Struck close to what I'd seen as beig a 4 sore spot. But I don't know you incredibly well, so... *shrugs*
    That's fair. I've developed callouses that tend to prevent me from falling victim to my type's pitfalls.

    Yet, type persists...

  2. #52
    meh Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Anyway, nawh, I definitely see a difference, to such an extent that I think someone actually pointed out that Gingko and Mystic Tater were the same person when I was posting that I wished Mystic Tater would return to the forum or something like that, I really wouldnt take you for the same person at all.
    They have in common that they are "the children of an idle brain". More are sure to follow. Watch this space.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

  3. #53
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    They have in common that they are "the children of an idle brain". More are sure to follow. Watch this space.
    Idleness, boredom and mischief always come hand-in-hand.

  4. #54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    That was me who pointed that out. I was surprised you missed out on that transition since, by that time, almost everyone who knew me was aware; I guess not everyone harbors the inclination to snoop out "vibes" they get from people and how those "vibes" relate to others.

    Your stereotype isn't far off. I see it as more of an insistence to distance oneself from the majority vote and the mainstream. Your worldview follows one of the widest orbits around this website than most, if you know what I mean.


    That's fair. I've developed callouses that tend to prevent me from falling victim to my type's pitfalls.

    Yet, type persists...
    I dont understand what you're saying anymore, so here, have an emo dracula.


  5. #55
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I dont understand what you're saying anymore, so here, have an emo dracula.

    The stereotype I was referring to was the one you illustrated about hipsters.

    Basically I was just astonished that you didn't notice my name-change. Let's leave it at that.

  6. #56
    Junior Member littlelamb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Everybody is a bit weird. Our quirks and abnormalities are what make us so special.
    Yay for weirdness!

  7. #57
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Voted yes.

  8. #58
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,226

    Default

    Voted yes without having looked at who the OP was.

    EDIT: Just looked at who the OP was. Yep. Big ol' weirdo.

  9. #59
    You have a choice! 21%'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    2,630

    Default

    Weird is good, really
    4w5 sp/sx EII

  10. #60
    WALMART
    Guest

    Default

    Yes. 'Cause I said so.

Similar Threads

  1. I am not weird
    By prplchknz in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-19-2013, 03:41 PM
  2. What kind of weird person am I?
    By 10blackroses in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-01-2013, 07:17 AM
  3. I am Not, an INTP
    By Anonymous in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-31-2008, 11:42 PM
  4. Why I am here
    By HilbertSpace in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 01:18 AM
  5. I am the answer.
    By Rhu in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 10:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO