User Tag List

View Poll Results: Yes weird or no weird?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

19 63.33%
  • No

6 20.00%
  • ???

5 16.67%
First 3456 Last

Thread: Am I Weird?

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    People answering "no" must never have gotten a rep from you.
    Yep. And there was that one bestiality joke on my Facebook page...

I voted "weird" not in a bad way, but in a sometimes I'm not entirely sure where those posts/reps come from way. (Typical STJ/NFP reaction, tbh.)

Also: Weirder when bored.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    Your wish has come true.

I'm a psychopath.
    It's spelled e-g-o-t-i-s-t.
    Not everything is about you, bub.

You have a point though. I couldn't give two shits about half of what goes on in this forum, and the other half I just pretend in order to entertain those who are in on the joke.
    That's pretty sad but not entirely unsuspected.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    It's spelled e-g-o-t-i-s-t.
    Not everything is about you, bub.
    Welcome to typology central. Population: You.
    That's pretty sad but not entirely unsuspected.

I think you're totally mainstream now, you were weird at a time, I dont know what happened to change that.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I think you're totally mainstream now
    !!!!

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"

Sniffles

No more than anybody else here. This whole place is weird!

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    No one is as weird as Peguy though, and his parade of great military men of history

Ginkgo

I think you're totally mainstream now, you were weird at a time, I dont know what happened to change that.
    I think you're kind of a hipster in terms of the popularity of your opinions here, so it makes sense that you would interpret my personality as mainstream. Honestly I don't entirely know what changed your perceptions. And, as far as my old Mystic Tater persona is concerned, I lost most of the relics of that day and age when my old computer crashed. Maybe you could salvage something from my blog, but when I view it, I tend to wince.
    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    !!!!

Do you anticipate drama to ensue due to the possibility that I would be hellbent on being special? It's one thing to say that people form their perceptions as themselves, but making a habit out of viewing people's thoughts as self-contained expressions of motivation and expectation requires far more diligence when one's ego blots out all perception. In this case, I think Lark probably views me as a person who doesn't rock the boat as much as I used to, based on what I know about him. I might be wrong. What say you, Lark?
    Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post

No one is as weird as Peguy though, and his parade of great military men of history
    Lol.

I think you're kind of a hipster in terms of the popularity of your opinions here, so it makes sense that you would interpret my personality as mainstream. Honestly I don't entirely know what changed your perceptions. And, as far as my old Mystic Tater persona is concerned, I lost most of the relics of that day and age when my old computer crashed. Maybe you could salvage something from my blog, but when I view it, I tend to wince.

Do you anticipate drama to ensue due to the possibility that I would be hellbent on being special? It's one thing to say that people form their perceptions as themselves, but making a habit out of viewing people's thoughts as self-contained expressions of motivation and expectation requires far more diligence when one's ego blots out all perception. In this case, I think Lark probably views me as a person who doesn't rock the boat as much as I used to, based on what I know about him. I might be wrong. What say you, Lark?

Lol.
    What is a hipster?

I dont know what that is but it makes me think of skinny jeans and homosexuality and I dont like either to be sure.

Anyway, nawh, I definitely see a difference, to such an extent that I think someone actually pointed out that Gingko and Mystic Tater were the same person when I was posting that I wished Mystic Tater would return to the forum or something like that, I really wouldnt take you for the same person at all.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Ah! I see.

I was mostly trying to play off you being a 4. Struck close to what I'd seen as being a 4 sore spot. But I don't know you incredibly well, so... *shrugs*