User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp

Default Do u like rainy days?

Do you like it when it's raining outside? I'm an INTP 5w4, maybe even a 7 and I enjoy it. I really like the mood I fall into that days, a feeling of melancholy and coziness.
    I don't know why I'm attracted to it, from a scientific view people should be happy when it's sunny outside.
    The body produces vitamine D which causes dopamine emissions in the brain and that makes you happy.
    Why is it the case that I can (with accentuation on "can") feel uncomfortable when it's warm and the sun is shining. Sometimes I wish it would be raining instead.
    I've read that INFPs like the rain, but I'm pretty sure I'm not one. What do you all feel about it?

WALMART

I love lightning storms more than a person probably should.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

I absolutely love the rain. Thunderstorms are even better. The best is heavy thunderstorms in the middle of a dark night.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I agree with Jon and Tyr. I'm a thunderstormphile, especially when wind and cloud formations are involved. I really like storms during the change of seasons (Fall and Spring). In addition, Dec/Jan storms are pretty rocking because the weather is REALLY fubar in the East if you're going to get a thunderstorm out of it; you're about to see some serious shit.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

I like all days because I like life.

Life is awesome.

Infinite Bubble

I like rain when it has been sunny for too many consecutive days in a row, and vice versa. But either for a prolonged time easily becomes boring.

Riva

I love it when it rains myself.

As a person -

The coziness (which is probably due to inhibitions applied on us especially since we can't go out) is the best part.
    The cold weather especially since I live in a hot, sunny, humid country.
    Probably brings out childhood memories.
    etc etc

In general -

The sound.

Rain blocks environmental noises and creates a monotonous sound which is peaceful to the ears. Try blocking your ears so that you wouldn't hear anything. It actually feels really good. It's not the sound of of silence. It's the sound of a monotonous sound which sounds mine.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Yes, it makes things all dynamic and exciting with the cool wetness and epic lightning bolts, not to mention blocking out that dang accursed sun! Rain gives life to the world, and allows new life to spring into being.

Yes, I find rain beautiful and exciting.
    I really like cats and food.

MBTI
    Ni
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII

love them. I always feel the most inspired on a rainy day. It's quiet and mild. It's like the world is in solitude. Another good thing is less people are out and about.
    "Re-examine all that you have been told... dismiss that which insults your soul."_Walt Whitman