INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Christians: 1
    Atheists: 0
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Christians: 1
    Atheists: 0

Any way you could elaborate?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    Any way you could elaborate?
    I was joking. That's a silly meme that I enjoy. :p

Fwiw, I believe our mind has a potential to access the future somehow. It's not so uncommon for people to get correct lottery numbers in a random dream, predict and avoid an accident, etc. It's an ability that I lack, and anxiety and stress seem to impair this ability. Perhaps with some years of yoga I might be able to awake some hidden potential.

*INTP badge confiscated*
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    I was joking. That's a silly meme that I enjoy. :p

Fwiw, I believe our mind has a potential to access the future somehow. It's not so uncommon for people to get correct lottery numbers in a random dream, predict and avoid an accident, etc. It's an ability that I lack, and anxiety and stress seem to impair this ability. Perhaps with some years of yoga I might be able to awake some hidden potential.

*INTP badge confiscated*

Ah, okay :P
    Way I figured it, exploring the idea is somewhat blasphemous...

Interesting input, thanks.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Happens to me all the time. Remember it happening as early as 8th grade.

Probably some weird tertiary Ni thing.

WALMART

My father took me to see The Mummy opening night in '99. I was eleven years old.

Mid-way through the film I was jarred from something, it felt as if I'd awoken from a deep sleep. I stared at the movie screen, bewildered as everything we'd just seen five minutes prior again unfolded. One vivid memory I recall was scoffing that the entire theatre roared in laughter at a scene we'd all just experienced, surely someone was going to stand up and wonder what was going on.

Nobody did. I felt like everyone was going with the flow, afraid to question what happened perhaps to the projector. I told my father "We just saw this!" He shushed me, assured me we hadn't. "They're going to escape through the sewer and that guy is gonna stay behind as a distraction!"

Sure enough, that's what happened... my father's testimony is one of the few sources I have that give me confidence of my outlook on this happening. Without it, I could interpret this event a thousand different ways...

It's funny, this 'slipping' that occurs for me. It's like a catatonic dream state, only I don't perceive how weird it is until after the first passing has gone over. Looking back shortly after, it's as if everything is hazy, a weird tunnel of bluish green...

Anyways, I haven't shared this with many people and here lately my mind has been churning about it. That wasn't the only time I've had eerie insight into a situation. If you're interested, I'd be glad to share...

And I still wanna hear more stories

MBTI
    ESTP

That happens to me all the time, especially with shows, something will make me think of an old one, so I'll look it up, then I'll see all kinds of cool ones from other places in the world in the related links. Its saved a lot of evenings where the choices on TV were just sad.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Very often, as long as I'm listening to the music and my mind isn't off on something else when the songs change. It gives a whole new meaning to choosing "shuffle".
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

Ginkgo

Occasionally. But I have dreams that occur later on during my waking hours. Bits and pieces bubble up, but nothing significant.

I tend to accept a sort of reverse Murphy's Law with some phenomena like this (if it can go right, it will go right); the more straightforward happenings in my life hold deeper meaning, IMO.

I get that from listening to albums/playlists. I'll hear the song in seclusion, but expect a certain song to come after it. They become one song to my mind. But this wouldn't apply if you hadn't ever heard the songs in that order before.

Otherwise, let's call it Ni because that's what all the cool kids are doing and I need to be cool too dayumit! YAY
    Plus, waterboarding sounds fun.