User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    yupp

to me i dunno i'd never leave one, and i don't check them because who'd miss me. But really probably find it creepy or romatic depends on if i thought the guy was hot.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Neither. I find them missed.
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

I think it really depends on the content. When it's like "You are the beautiful barista that I am always too nervous to ask out, but you always give me an extra shot in my coffee, I was wondering if you ever think of me too?", that's cute. When it's like "Walmart, 11:27 am. You have short hair and large boobies and I'd like to lick that", it's creepy.

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Sounds creepy
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

I want to be just like my mother, even if she is bat-shit crazy.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Reading missed connections in free UK newspapers was one of my guilty pleasures when I was there for a year. I would pick up trash news on the trains going in and out of London and missed connections just seemed to speak of my experience -- lost in a foreign city, seeing thousands and thousands of people, wondering what they are thinking, feeling that there are people out there in the crowd who are lonely and craving human connections, imagining being them.

I think the newspaper people censored out the creepy ones, so most of them were cute and heartwarming. Some of them wrote to say thanks to strangers who were kind to them. It's kinda Romantic.
    4w5 sp/sx EII

Society

you people are totally missing the point of necro-ing this thread to make it into an actual missed connections thread

like this:

Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    You were sitting out front alone when I walked up. I had just seen the boy you were with walk inside to the party, but you stayed sitting, far removed from everything else. I wondered why, what compelled you remain seated? I can only hope you share the same fondness of serenity as I do. Why did you seem surprised when I told you hi? I found your response cute, but I continued my foray against the party, leaving you outside alone...

Later in the night, you approached me to introduce yourself. Your accent was thick, where are you from? I didn't ask, maybe I found it enjoyable being a mystery. Being the introvert I am, I didn't have much to say. Anything would have been preferable to the regret I now feel for not pursuing you further, I would even sacrifice you remaining such a mystery in my mind.

Maybe you'll be at the next party he holds? One can hope.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    dear blond folk dancer, i couldn't help notice your piercing eyes and gorgeous smile checking me out all evening between your dancing bits, i can reassure you that i did the same - as you probably noticed me taking occasional glances at those beautiful lips - and the only reason i didn't approach you was because you looked so young and i thought hitting on you would be creepy. it wasn't until it was called out loud by the event organizer that i realized you were all in the same dancing class and the same year as the woman whose death we were all commemorating, which in fact makes you two years my senior.

i would have happily being your boytoy or at least enjoyed my time getting to know if we have any chemistry, if it wasn't for the same damn reason you probably still get asked for an ID by every bartender. seriously, 30? you barely look 18! tell your mother she has given you some wicked genes.

/missed connection

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by 21% View Post
    Reading missed connections in free UK newspapers was one of my guilty pleasures when I was there for a year. I would pick up trash news on the trains going in and out of London and missed connections just seemed to speak of my experience -- lost in a foreign city, seeing thousands and thousands of people, wondering what they are thinking, feeling that there are people out there in the crowd who are lonely and craving human connections, imagining being them.

I think the newspaper people censored out the creepy ones, so most of them were cute and heartwarming. Some of them wrote to say thanks to strangers who were kind to them. It's kinda Romantic.
    See, that kind is good and kind of just interesting to eavesdrop on. The Craigslist kind somehow seems to have a creepier tone.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    See, that kind is good and kind of just interesting to eavesdrop on. The Craigslist kind somehow seems to have a creepier tone.
    Craigslist is always creepy
    4w5 sp/sx EII

I dreamt about you last night.

You were close, almost in my arms. I was on the verge of gathering you up, but you demurred, but still I wanted you.

Then she walked into the room and I knew I wanted her too. And I knew in my heart I wanted you both.

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery