First 1234513 Last

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by scantilyclad View Post
    next person please.
    Yeah, what the fizzle, I see all you lurkers down there, respond already!!!!

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by scantilyclad View Post
    I think you are very cute wolf.
    Thanks.

You rock the cute, too. I'm curious about this video, though...
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Yeah, what the fizzle, I see all you lurkers down there, respond already!!!!

NO!

MBTI
    infp

Do you think you are attractive?
    Yes

How long have you thought yourself as being physically attractive and what is it about yourself that you find attractive? Probably since I was 13 or so. I thought I was attractive because I started recieving compliments. I was and still am to some degree uncomfortable about those compliments because its not like its soemthing I worked towards, but regardless it gave me a boost in confidence.

I like my hair, eyes, and skin tone a lot. I have very dark hair, very light skin, and medium-light, bold blue eyes, and they all sort of highlight eachother I find.

Do you like your figure, your face, etc.?

I like my face, as earlier mentioned. My body isn't perfect, but I lke it enough. I like that I'm tall (6'2 or 6'3 and counting). I'm not in great shape -I have a few extra pounds, but I'm not overweight (I can't remember what the word for that is any more). I am decently fit though (i.e. I can run for long periods of time and my muscles are natural pretty large and strong anyway), so overall I think my body is alright. I think I would like it more if I worked out my torso/abs/back, because most of the exercises I do involve legs and arms only.

How important are looks?

In what sense? In any person, in a casual conversation or friendship? Not very important at all. I just like talking to interesting, fun, insightful, creative people. How they look does not matter. In a woman? I would prefer to date an attractive woman, but looks are limited to their personality. A good looking girl who is a big bitch is nothing but a bitch, but a good looking girl who is cool and interesting is beyond adequate description.

How important is it to feel or not feel physically attractive?

Its important that people feel comfortable with who they are, and that includes their body. Once they feel comfortable with who they are, it doesn't matter how attractive they feel. It sucks sometimes when people who are very good looking get stuck up and basically waste their personality. This is prevelent among high school girls

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    Thanks.

You rock the cute, too. I'm curious about this video, though...
    She's not wearing any make-up (that, or she's wearing very little), she has a dark hoody on, and she looks absolutely adorable!!!

And yeah, from your pics, I think you're quite handsome so I find your assessment of yourself to be both quite puzzling and sad. :sad:
    `

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    NO!
    YES!

GZA to the rescue!!!
    `

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Do you think you are physically attractive?

Basically not.

How long have you thought yourself as being physically unattractive,

I can't precisely recall. Probably since I was about thirteen.

what is it about yourself that you find unattractive?

I have horrible skin. It's very pale, very sensitive to touch, and I have acne. Moderate nodular acne vulgaris, for all you MERCK Manual readers out there.
    The acne is one of the number once concerns for me. I feel like it's pretty disgusting, and it leaves scars, so the longer I live with it the more I wonder how many scars I'm going to have before the end.

Do you have issues with your figure, your face, etc.?

Well, I already partle elaborated above. There are various other things that bother me. My teeth are crooked, I don't like my profile, I think my frame is too small and scrawny.

Overall I'm worried about my face than my body. I'm not fat and I have a fair amount of muscle tone, so my body has received enough direct compliment, even in personal life, for me to feel better about it. Still, being so skinny, and not exactly tall (5'8 isn't great for a man) and having a rather big head compare to my body, I feel kind of like a shrimp.

My face, though, that's the real problem. My acne isn't as bad on any part of my body as it is on my face. Like I said, I have crooked teeth, but I also really don't like my smile. All of the contours of it from my mouth to my eyes bother me. I think my nose pushes out too far, and my mouth and chin below it is too far back. It makes me have this sort of hook-nosed oldman profile.

I don't like the fact that I have to wear glasses. I think I look better without them. Even my prize feature, my eyes, are not free of scrutiny. That's because they are slightly exotropic.

How important are looks?

For my tastes, they are of mild importance. I don't really have a type in women, but I do have a sort of standard. Many of the girls I find attractive are not what I'd consider conventionally beautiful, but my liking for their pesronalities cause me to find them physically attractive. So there's definitely some wiggle room for a person's looks. There is, however, "a limit" as they say. As for looks outside of romantic relations, I don't really care about them at all.

How important is it to feel or not feel physically attractive?

I imagine it's different from person to person. If I assumed that everyone were like me, though, I'd say self-image is very important. My feelings about my looks have caused me a lot of grief, and they've probably killed a lot of chances for me to have had a relationship by now. I tend to feel that getting someone's attention and then making a good first impression is very important. If I look ugly, though, then I reason that I'll have a much harder time doing this. I tell myself that women are never going to get past my looks, and I basically want to give up. I also have this weird concept that if a woman were in a relationship with me then she'd be settling for someone less attractive than she'd have to, and that actually makes me feel guilty. There's almost a sense of failure in being unattractive, and that correlates to a sense of worth and deserving.

So, I would say that having persistent thoughts that one is ugly is a very important problem. I'm not even a career minded person. I can't imagine how worried a woman might feel about her looks depending on what profession she seeks.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

heart on fire

I was considered very ugly in school so the whole issue is fraught with pain for me. Peers would tell me over and over and over how unhappy they were with my face, often resorting to verbal abuse when I tried to ignore them. As if it wasn't good enough to express the sentiment once and move on.

I try not to worry so much about it, but it is hard. The most important thing to be is to be considered attractive by my husband and I hope he does.

The parts of my face that I have not liked and been harassed about the most, are also the ones I got from my father, so I cannot say I don't like them. Dad is gone but I see his face in mine daily. It is a very complicated issue.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    I was considered very ugly in school so the whole issue is fraught with pain for me. Peers would tell me over and over and over how unhappy they were with my face, often resorting to verbal abuse when I tried to ignore them. As if it wasn't good enough to express the sentiment once and move on.

I try not to worry so much about it, but it is hard. The most important thing to be is to be considered attractive by my husband and I hope he does.

The parts of my face that I have not liked and been harassed about the most, are also the ones I got from my father, so I cannot say I don't like them. Dad is gone but I see his face in mine daily. It is a very complicated issue.
    Reading this makes me want to obliterate the entire human race!!! Goddamn stupid, idiotic, mean-spirited, menacing assholes!

I'm sorry heart, I'm not your husband but I think you are beautiful!!
    `

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Reading this makes me want to obliterate the entire human race!!! Goddamn stupid, idiotic, mean-spirited, menacing assholes! ...
    I was a very strange and withdrawn child, I am sure this played a part in it.