User Tag List

First 162425262728 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    It was a joke... don't take me too seriously on a sex forum, of course I don't dig that lol.
    My response was a joke as well. I didn't mean anything by it.
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    Self-perception feeds into our energy and presentation and that creates a negative loop. It makes us unhappy unrelated to "objective reality". Throw back your shoulders and say "Damn, I am SOOOOO hot - but I'm not conceited" and go about your day.
    Great advice.

Quote Originally Posted by SD45T-2 View Post
    Maybe you should consider plastic surgery.
    Not so great advice.
    I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump

Yes, esp after a good workout.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Ive heard @Riva speaks to people over his shoulder through a mirror as his beauty is too much for them to bear directly.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by SillySapienne View Post
    For those that do:
    Yes, in general i think i'm pretty damn hot. But it does depend on mood, that seems to play a large part.

How long have you thought yourself as being physically attractive and what is it about yourself that you find attractive?
    Probably when i started secondary school was when i first became aware of being attractive. I think it goes beyond body stats though, it's in the way you move, interract with others and your environment, speak and touch.

Do you like your figure, your face, etc.?
    Mostly yes, though i'm not so keen on my knees. There a some things, if i pay too much attention to i can feel insecure about but mostly i'm pretty happy with my body/facial features.

For everybody:

How important are looks?
    They do help in a variety of ways (can also have a negative impact too though). It gives an unfair advantage in the job market for example, though i'm not sure i believe it should be this way. It often helps in attracting a potential partner (though not always, some are able to look deeper). Oh theres lots to talk about here.

How important is it to feel or not feel physically attractive?
    For me it is very important to feel attractive to myself and to my partner... other than that i'm not really bothered. Which is why i can walk out of my house having not bathed for a few days wearing an odd mis match of the closest/most comfy items of clothing and my hair a la Russel Brand and not give a crap.

EDIT: Actually i do like to look attractive when i go for a night out, it's the dressing up i enjoy... though often that in itself can be the funnest part of the evening.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by HelenOfTroy View Post
    Mostly yes, though i'm not so keen on my knees.
    Do they glow in the dark and keep you awake at night?
    1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

"I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by HelenOfTroy View Post
    it's the dressing up i enjoy... though often that in itself can be the funnest part of the evening.
    Have to agree with that!
    Normally it only takes me a few minutes to be ready to go, but if I feel like dressing up it could be hours
    Though it doesn't have to be for anything in particular, like a night out. I just get the impulse sometimes.
    “Can a man of perception respect himself at all?”
    ― Fyodor Dostoyevsky

The Iron Giant

How long have you thought yourself as being physically attractive and what is it about yourself that you find attractive?

Do you like your figure, your face, etc.?
    I had low self-esteem up until the time I was in High School. Sometime around my senior year, I starting getting attention from girls. When I eventually took the time to consider it, and listened to the compliments, I decided I must have nice eyes.

How important are looks?
    I think it depends on the beholder. I don't think I'm particularly visually driven in the way others seem to be. Looking back at the women I've been attracted to, there's a very broad range of appearances. When I care about someone, I'm attracted to them.

I like feeling physically attractive, especially to my girlfriend, but I want that to come from a deeper place than just the surface.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFp None

For those that don't:

How long have you thought yourself as being physically unattractive, and what is it about yourself that you find unattractive?

Do you have issues with your figure, your face, etc.?
    I don't particularly like my body or my face. I like certain thing about my figure, and I have nice eyes/lips, but that's about it. I started disliking myself around 7 years old. Before that, I thought that I was the best thing ever
    For everybody:

How important are looks?

Looks matter, because they contribute to someone's first impression of you, but you can compensate for a lackluster appearance.

Personally, I place a lot of importance on feeling physically attractive, because many of my flaws are my own fault and can be overcome.
    Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness." ― Kurt Vonnegut

ENFP. 7w6 – 4w3 – 1w9 sx/so. Aries. Dilettante. Overly anxious optimist.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

No, not really. I was first told by my ballet teacher that I didn't have the right body shape at 6. I guess that was the first time I really thought about it. Been self-conscious ever since. I am told I have a pretty face, however

I've learned that looks aren't nearly as important as I used to think when I was younger, but it would be nice not to wonder what it would feel like to be 'good enough' in that department.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”