User Tag List

First 152324252627 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    What flatters me much more than nice comments about my looks, are nice comments about my wisdom and intellect.
    Seconded. I even can get a bit annoyed when a guy praises my looks too much. But when someone make an accurate comment about other aspects of my personality (even when perhaps it's not very flattering) I low my guard and smile (and discuss it, of course). Accurate behaviour's analyst are hot.

If you ask my parents I'm one of the most beautiful women in Earth... and If you ask my younger brother I'm ugly Betty.

Most people agree that I have a pretty face, great teeth (thank you, dentist!), smooth skin and ok body. And I've been told several time to have mischievous eyes /smile.

I could work out a bit more, and get a tan. Fair skin does not look good with dark circles under the eyes!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ndovjtjcaqidthi

I'm too pretty for this world :(

To who? I like to look at myself in the mirror. I think I look alright. But it is all subjective, I bet there are people who think I am ugly as sin.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

*tries not to feel too conceited saying this*

Yes, yes I do.

right on the left wing Philosorapteuse's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Harmony View Post
    *tries not to feel too conceited saying this*

Yes, yes I do.

More people should feel allowed to say this without being conceited!
    "A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices." --William James

I'd be a card-carrying sensotard, but I can't find the goddamn card.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    What flatters me much more than nice comments about my looks, are nice comments about my wisdom and intellect.
    Well yes, of course...but that doesn't answer the question.

MBTI
    ISFP

I don't think of myself as particularly attractive. I think I'm average on a good day. haha. I've been told by guys I've dated that I'm very attractive but I don't think of myself that way. I wouldn't say there is anything particularly objectionable looking about me so much as I just look very average. It just is what it is?

I don't think very important. I definitely notice when a guy is really good looking. Unless someone is just really odd looking I'm not going to notice one way or another.

I don't think very important. I feel very strong in who I am. I feel competent and capable. I think that's about all that matters.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

As a teenager I was sure I wasn't attractive.The occasions when a guy showed overt interest took me completely by surprise, shocking really. I dismissed them as not relevant.
    I was pretty sheltered (home schooled), so I wasn't around a lot of guys except a select group from church.

Then my parents got a new computer (sidenote: the salesman told them that the 1gb harddrive was so huge they would never fill it up in their lifetime) and internet, and I got onto IRC. After a bit I got some pics onto the computer and shared them with people. The positive reactions I received were so overwhelming I couldn't really dismiss them. It made me really reconsider my opinion of myself. Try and look objectively.

Now I generally think I'm attractive, having an appreciative husband has certainly helped that. I feel kind of strange about it though. I'm not sure how to explain it, but I've never really felt that my body is me.

I'm pretty happy with my face in general, sort of long and balanced. I like my eyes, light gray-blue-green. They can be kind of dramatic. Full lips. Don't like my ears, they stick out. I used to hate my nose, but now it doesn't bother me at all and I actually kind of like it.
    I wear size 10 shoes, used to hate this but I don't care anymore. I have really long slender hands and fingers, which I like and it's great for playing the piano
    My hair is fine and dirty blond. I don't like either of those. At least I can fix the color.
    I'm not super tall, but taller than average, 5'7". I used to hate this... was normally taller than all the girls I knew and it made me feel like I stood out. Doesn't bother me now.

Figure? I could certainly be happier, but I'm not unhappy either. I'm pretty thin but don't do a lot of exercise, I'd probably be happier if I did. I have one of those hourglass shapes, and I really hated it as a teenager. None of my friends were shaped like that and I felt so mortified for some reason. I remember a conversation about them all going on about wishing they had a certain cup size, which happened to be my size, and I wanted to melt into the floor in embarrassment. One time one of my friends told me I had perfect thighs and I about died in my attempt to frantically deny it

How important are looks?

To me, not that important. Though I do like looking nice. And it is important in the sense that if I feel I look nice, I feel more confident. Also, unfortunate though it is, being attractive has a lot of benefits when interacting with people...
    As for a partner, I'm interested in what's inside.

My sister (ESTJ) shocked me once when she said that the way a guy looked was one of the most important things. I think we got onto the subject because we were talking about if you had to choose a sperm donor, what would your parameters be? To her, choosing the most physically attractive donor was *the* most important. And I was So then I started asking all these questions about how she chooses who she dates. Her answers made me
    AND when I was pregnant, both my sisters (ESTJ and ESFP) commented on how cute my son was, and said (in different words of course) that it would have been so terrible if he hadn't been cute, since he has such attractive parents. I was at a loss on how to respond...
    “Can a man of perception respect himself at all?”
    ― Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Quote Originally Posted by raindancing View Post
    My sister (ESTJ) shocked me once when she said that the way a guy looked was one of the most important things. I think we got onto the subject because we were talking about if you had to choose a sperm donor, what would your parameters be? To her, choosing the most physically attractive donor was *the* most important. And I was So then I started asking all these questions about how she chooses who she dates. Her answers made me
    AND when I was pregnant, both my sisters (ESTJ and ESFP) commented on how cute my son was, and said (in different words of course) that it would have been so terrible if he hadn't been cute, since he has such attractive parents. I was at a loss on how to respond...
    Yeah ESTJs can be pretty blunt when it comes to sharing their standards concerning and "tips" for being more attractive. They get along with ESFPs in that regard. I think that improves with maturity. My ESTJ the other night declared my nose "cute" and "perfect" and actually got perilously close to gushing - that wouldn't have happened ten years ago. I nearly fell out of my chair.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by ZPowers View Post
    I'm not too bad. I consider myself in the '7' range, and I think most people I know agree. Once or twice I've been told something a little higher.

So your ideal is basically Little Black Sambo in drag?
    It was a joke... don't take me too seriously on a sex forum, of course I don't dig that lol.