ISTx

I'm alright. I've got my moments.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

I have a very fastidious body which I become aware of as I grown into my adolescence.

My face is also good looking but it doesn't look as satisfying to look at when I'm feeling morose (a little bit though).

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by INA View Post
    I'd do me.*
    I do me all the time, dosn't mean I think I'm attractive.

I was reasonably attractive in my twenties, but now I'm noticably overweight, with a receding hairline and facial moles that have increased in size (I should probably have the mole on my chin removed for health reasons). I'm also only a little more than 5 feet and 8 inches in height, which is usually considered a negative for American males.

MBTI
    intp

That's what the asterisk was for.
    darn it. deleted too late/soon.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I think I look average. I don't think I look ugly but I never liked how my looks drew so much attention and comment. My hair color, the freckles, my skin color...I just wanted to hide. I got sick of hearing that I looked unusual, weird, strange, exotic, etc. When I was a child, I was convinced that my mother made me look like how I did on purpose. I looked better as child, too. When I hit puberty and my face changed...ugh.

Minuses: My face is a little on the masculine side because it's long, with very high cheekbones, strong nose, jawline and prominent chin. I've often wished that I had more feminine/neotenized features. I've been told it gives me the appearance of looking very unfriendly (not smiling often contributes to this as well). Pluses: Nice teeth, full lips, large, well-shaped eyes. Feedback from others in generally positive. I have been told that I was very attractive.

I admit to having a really awesome body when I was young but age, breeding, steroids, and Ehlers-Danlos have taken a toll on that. I could stand to lose some weight but I'm grateful that having an hour-glass shape goes a long way in hiding that (think Rubenesque). I'm also happy that I look much younger than I am.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I'm not too bad. I consider myself in the '7' range, and I think most people I know agree. Once or twice I've been told something a little higher.

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    I am not attractive in the slightest, because I have a 6 pack of jelly roles kind of like a Snorelax. Now a really physically attractive person would be a blond black lady with stylish tatas kind of like a Jynx!
    So your ideal is basically Little Black Sambo in drag?
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

What flatters me much more than nice comments about my looks, are nice comments about my wisdom and intellect.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Permabanned

In certain lights, sure.
    Otherwise, just average.

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Edit: hold on, trying to get this image thing to work...

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    What flatters me much more than nice comments about my looks, are nice comments about my wisdom and intellect.
    Seconded. I even can get a bit annoyed when a guy praises my looks too much. But when someone make an accurate comment about other aspects of my personality (even when perhaps it's not very flattering) I low my guard and smile (and discuss it, of course). Accurate behaviour's analyst are hot.

If you ask my parents I'm one of the most beautiful women in Earth... and If you ask my younger brother I'm ugly Betty.

What most people agree that I have a pretty face, great teeth (thank you, dentist!), smooth skin and ok body. And I've been told several time to have mischievous eyes /smile.

I could work out a bit more, and get a tan. Fair skin does not look good with dark circles under the eyes!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]