123 Last

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Lightbulb Who is the best typist?

Alright folks buckle your seatbelts because here comes a rip roaring adrenaline fueled rampage known as the first annual 2013 MBTI typing competition. Here we can nominate contestants that you believe type others* correctly, accurately, and where you disagree provide credible reasoning for their opinion.

Afterward I can take the top 20(? However many a poll holds) contestants and we can vote for the best one. The winner will be crowned King and/or Queen of this thread.

But wait, there's more!

Ok, wait no there isn't. Let the nominations commence!

*legal disclaimer: others may include fictional characters from media, cartoon characters, and even count chocula, the cream puff marshmallow man, annoying facebook girl, etc

Because I believe they would like to be included in the competition I nominate @Elfboy and @Speed Gavroche
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Riva

In no particular order, few members that cross my mind, whom I tend to agree with -

Jennifer
    OrangeAppled - Enneatype > MBTI

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Don't we have to be good typists ourselves to judge who's a good typist? If someone is elected by the votes of people who are later found to be bad typists because they weren't nominated or voted on, will that person be dethroned? My brain hurts now.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Don't we have to be good typists ourselves to judge who's a good typist?
    I guess it's up to me and OA and Chloe and Edgar to decide the winner, then.

Don't worry, we'll be fair.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Riva

I've noticed that most enneagram enthusiasts are NFPs and accurate MBTI typists are TPs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I guess it's up to me and OA and Chloe and Edgar to decide the winner, then.

Don't worry, we'll be fair.
    I had to remove Edgar. He constantly accuses me of being gay. No man who thinks I'm gay deserves to be in such a list.

Also he doesn't type often enough.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    I had to remove Edgar. He constantly accuses me of being gay. No man who thinks I'm gay deserves to be in such a list.
    Maybe he can be the wild card vote.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Don't we have to be good typists ourselves to judge who's a good typist? If someone is elected by the votes of people who are later found to be bad typists because they weren't nominated or voted on, will that person be dethroned? My brain hurts now.
    Thanks for reminding me! As part of our pagent there will be a talent competition where several famous personages* will be listed for our contestants to type before us all in order to aid in the decision making process by allowing others to scrutinize their skills before a panel of esteemed judges**

*see above legal disclaimer

**basically consensus, probably.
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Maybe he can be the wild card vote.
    With his handsome looks, we could make a movie out of it.

He might have to work out a bit though.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

SolitaryWalker and the state i am in.

thinking of you

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

@Glycerine is pretty good, but she is more of a behind the scenes person on that.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------