User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Put a label on your type of hunk/hottie quiz

Classic scorcher

You scored 60% masculine, 76% athletic, 45% exotic, and 63% refined!
    You have picked my personal favorite type of man. Yes, man, not boy. The all-American and then some. You admire a buff body and manly features but someone who knows how to bathe himself and even though he's a scorcher, you could still bring him home to mom - as long as she keeps her hands off! Someone this hot would be......Victor Webster. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!

Way too many "junk" shots though.

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

5w6 sp/sx

The Girl Next Door

68% Sexy-Cute, 57% Dark-Light, 56% Artsy-Stylish

Cute, neither Dark nor Light, and neither Artsy nor Stylish. This sounds like a blah category, right? Oh, my, no. The Girl Next Door has been the subject of more dirty fantasies than you could possibly count. She's so sweet, and innocent, and infinitely corruptible. Every morning you glance out your window hoping she'll have forgotten to draw the blinds. You may feel bad about it, but you know you'll be doing it again tomorrow.
    What can I say. Behind the sarcastic facade there's a pretty romantic guy.

Oh, this woman is a perfect 10/10 in my dictionary:

Perhaps too attractive though. I'd be more comfortable with a smart 7/10.

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

Paragon Gone Wrong Array OrangeAppled's Avatar
    4w5 sp/sx
    IEI Ni

Buff bad boy
    You scored 45% masculine, 59% athletic, 18% exotic, and 38% refined!
    You like your men with a boyish or feminine face but a manly body. You like him to posess bad boy looks while still maintaining some innocence. He looks like the all-American kind of hunk and I bet you love someone like.......Travis Fimmel. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!

The girl test seemed more about vibe.... I took it to determine my own vibe & got Art Student.
    "Charlotte sometimes dreams a wall around herself. But it's always with love - So much love it looks like everything else. Charlotte Sometimes - So far away, glass sealed and pretty." - The Cure

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx - 451| RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive

6w5 sx/sp
    ILI Ni

We had this thread before. I got the hot friend. And hot she is...

Except I'm the jerk.
    Last edited by highlander; 03-30-2013 at 08:38 PM.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Senior Member Array Winds of Thor's Avatar
    3w4 sx/so

The Sorority Girl

34% Sexy-Cute, 51% Dark-Light, 70% Artsy-Stylish
    Sexy, neither Dark nor Light, and Stylish. OhMyGod! It's the Sorority Girl! These Gap low-rise jeans totally make my ass look great, and they show off my designer thong... Don't you love my shawl? So trendy! Let's get those cute guys in the striped button-downs to buy us another Cosmo!
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

4dw sx/so
    IEx None

Op updated to include @UniqueMixture 's favorite quiz and include hot babes.

My INTJs scores were Curvy and Naughty.

5w6 so/sp

Tsk, silly, biasing your choice of a man on these tests? =P
    No way!
    I rather roam the world -searching for my type personally! That is much better.
    That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet~~ Shakespeare W.
    Pi is the number of my life, forever and ending.
    Reading is like meeting a new world, or even better: the world that is supposed to be.

5w6 (60%) OR 7w6(40%) (I get both quite a lot on tests) Chakra: Root, Throat, Third Eye, Crown (open) - Rest (closed)
    Trifix: 5w6, 1w2, 3w2.
    INTP: I(87,5%)N(74%)T(91%)P(56%)
    Ti - Ne

4w5 sx/so

Asses Wild

Raw score: 37% Big Breasts, 59% Big Ass, and 52% Cute!

Thanks for taking the T and A and C test! Based on your selections, the results are clear: you show an attraction to smaller breasts, larger asses, and sexier composure than others who've taken the test.

Note that because you scored small on breasts but large on ass size, it might appear you like girls bottom heavy. That's probably not the case. What's more likely is that you notice curvy, voluptuous asses, and they turn you on. Breasts are hit or miss, though, and besides, extremely large ones are just saggy and gross, in your opinion.

My third variable, "cuteness" is a mostly objective measure of how innocent a given model looked. It's determined by a combination of a lot of factors: lack of dark eye makeup, facial expression, posture, etc. If you scored high on that variable, you are either really nice OR you're into deflowering teens. If you scored low, you are attracted to raunchier, sexier, women. In your case, your lower than average score suggests you appreciate a sluttier look. Kudos!

Recommended Celebrity: J-Lo, when she's looking extra sexy. Probably not when she's acting.

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

Sounds about right.
    The Justice Fighter

XXXX - XwX Xdw XwX sx/so - Neutral Good

"I trust what you are doing though…I just see it a little differently.
    I don’t see it as you stepping away from the fire. I see it as the fire directing your course.
    No matter how airy or earthy or watery you become... to many of us you will always be...a super nova."

"Behind these gates of seeming warmth sits, loosely chained, a fierce attack dog. Perhaps not crazy, but dangerous"

The Aggressive 6

Transient Array Faceless Beauty's Avatar
    ENTj Ni

Exotic bad-ass
    You scored 60% masculine, 71% athletic, 55% exotic, and 50% refined!
    You want everything in a man at the same time! Masculine, built like a Greek god, exotic and mysterious and even some bad-ass in there too. I think you would really like Freddy Ljungberg, the Swedish soccer player. He's the guy on the right. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!
    I prefer nice guys with brains and goals for the long term anyway. He doesn't have to be Adonis or anything, even though he'd be nice to look at.
    "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."-Roger Kint, The Usual Suspects
    "You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else."- Tyler Durden, Fight Club
    ENTJ, LIE-Ni, 9w8-6w5-3w2