User Tag List

First 4567 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

For the first year in my 34year old existence, I can honestly say : no.
    Perhaps a few things on my bucket list I haven't done yet (threesome, skydiving, world peace ...) but nothing worth shedding tears for.
    The most important thing to me is that I have never deliberately hurt another living being and I've always tried to leave every place I entered better than it was before.

Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    That century's old grave stone at the end of the cemetery, where trees and vegetation have overgrown, hiding it. The one who's name has been erased over time. Belonging to someone whom no one remembers. I want that to be me.
    but why ? There's plenty of those. You're just being melodramatic

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Oh, I don't know. I have trouble thinking like this, evaluating things, conquests. I will always have things that I have yet to finish and most things that I have finished go about their own existences and don't become trophies on my mantle, I forget them. I guess I would mostly think of those things that remain undone, and hope they turn out. I'm not sure I believe in acknowledging death.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by miauwington View Post
    but why ? There's plenty of those.
    I don't want to live forever.

The Iron Giant

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

i don't really care if i'm remembered to be honest. i imagine i inevitably will be by some for a short while. and i hope no one is too broken up about it (for this, i hope i have a timely, peaceful death so everyone can kinda be okay with it). as far as burial, those eco things that skylights posted actually really appeal to me. no site or anything, just put me in something decomposable that will help nourish a tree or something.

as far as regrets and points of pride, there's no way i'll be able to do everything i could dream up here. i'm glad that i've lived life so far, and i'm happy that i've appreciated it and tried to give where i can. i hope to live and learn as much as i can, and to seize as many opportunities to love as are given to me. if i've allowed myself to become what i was created to be, i consider my life a success.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    eNFJ

If i died today, I would not regret the things I have not done. For the most part, I am proud of the decisions I have made. I regret ever hurting people.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Pride
    1. I persevered in some scary, painful choices in order to live my life with integrity.
    2. I did the best I could by my kids and have a decent relationship with them.
    3. I have maintained the relationships I could, with grace, despite some raw deals.
    4. I used my musical gifts for many years to the benefit of many, and inspired/helped some people become musicians.
    5. Somehow I have survived and thrived in the face of adversity, when I wanted to give up.
    6. I have been faithful to my most important promises.

Regret
    1. I wasn't as decisive as I might have been earlier in life and could have really had more realistic goals and changed direction far earlier.
    2. I wish I could have spent much more time with my children in the last five years than I was able to.
    3. I did not take advantage of my college years.
    4. I have never published a book or an album; I don't finish what I start.
    5. I let fear of failure and of rejection prevent me from trying things I loved or striking out on my own, in the past.
    6. I should have made more commitments to people and things I believe in, rather than trying to be so unattached.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    yupp

If I were to die right now as soon as this posted, i'd be dead. and very annoyed at you for asking me this question. let me be dead in peace!

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3

I've done a lot of foolish things in my life, but I don't think I'd regret any of them if I was to die. Sometimes I'm a bit hard on myself though, and I would probably wish I could've lived a life of more having more generosity to give back to me.

Actually wait, I'd for sure regret not having watched every Akira Kurosawa film...

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Not really.