User Tag List

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you hate about yourself?

ILI None

Default What do you hate about yourself?

i hate my niness in my inability to acknowledge when im in the dark side, i still pretend to be goody two shoes even when im not, and it messes my head up.
    thus when i fail to live up to my own ideals, i go into denial of it.

i just think itd be so much easier being any other ennea so i wouldnt be the enemy of my own thoughts.

and then of my so sx, i hate my inability to just accept myself for who i am in the heart, instead of superficial pride in my achievements. (unhealthy so sx behavior)

and sometimes i hate my infj'ness in that why cant i just enjoy life like others, instead of having to be deeply theoretical about even the silliest of things?

i also hate my inability to deal with negative feelings if they dont feel extremely beautiful and inspiring.. <.<
    Last edited by Vasilisa; 08-24-2014 at 09:12 AM. Reason: merged
    healthiness is all about appreciating other peoples inferior function. its like the sore spot no one ever notices, but we desperately wish they did, and if you focus on doing that, youll have many friends. and also learn to appreciate your own inferior function, others wont find it stupid if you show them how cool it is.

INTJ 4w3 Sp Sx. (i dont believe in tritype. i do believe in learning traits from others.)

mistakes happen. expect them, and grow from them. look for them, and avoid them.

4dw sx/so
    IEx None

I hate how fear can paralyse me so and make me waste my time instead of actually facing it.

I also hate how I'm unable to find the drive to actively achieve or do something. I have yet to find a way to harness those impulsive bursts of energy I randomly get and make me feel on top of the world.

Lastly, I occasionally hate my need for connection as it makes me feel like a junkie

I hate my sense of humor sometimes. I can't control what I laugh at. Sometimes I wish I was more respectful and saintly, like some IFJ stereotype.

darkened dreams Array labyrinthine's Avatar
    4 sx/sp
    INFp None

I hate getting stuck in negative, depressing thoughts, and especially feeling confused. When I have clarity, I can find a way to act on it, but when I don't it is torture. I also hate the intense attachment I can feel which can make me be beholden to it and not feel like I have control of myself.
    The first man to raise a fist is the man who's run out of ideas. H.G. WELLS
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool. FEYNMAN

If this is monkey pee, you're on your own.SCULLY

8w9 sx/so
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    I hate my sense of humor sometimes. I can't control what I laugh at. Sometimes I wish I was more respectful and saintly, like some IFJ stereotype.
    LOL. I have the same problem kind of. One person who was a part of my friendship circle always did or said something stupid I couldn't help but to laugh at and she thought I thought badly of her because I always laughed. I didn't, it was just funny... and stupid.

I was waiting for the day you and I would meet.

Youtuber | The Typologist Blog | Redditor | Message me!

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Array Cellmold's Avatar

I hate my need to understand each perspective at once, leaving me with no ground to stand on and no people to relate to. I hate that this makes me needy, I hate my attachment to my ego.

I hate that I am an attention seeker, trying not to be one, or at least I see it coming from my unconscious and influencing me. I hate that I care what others think and deep down the harsh truth being that this might be what drives me. I hate that I both think for myself and don't.

I hate my....mannerisms. I hate my projections. I hate not being able to communicate effectively what I REALLY want to say. I hate my indecision, my weaknesses, my lack of passion or foresight.

In essence I hate the very nature of my personality. But in a mirroring way, I constantly try to keep this at bay.

The only true way to win is to be better than myself. This is the one true hatred; that I have not achieved this yet.
    "An upsidedown wire heart
    Being sucked into a periscope
    Still the mind is dull
    Like you need another excuse"

… a theory is primarily a form of insight, i.e. a way of looking
    at the world, and not a form of knowledge of how the world is….
    .. all our different ways of thinking are to be considered as
    different ways of looking at the one reality, each with some
    domain in which it is clear and adequate….
    - David Bohm

I hate nothing about me. All my weaknesses just enhance my strengths. Though sometimes I hate myself for not managing my time well enough.
    I really like cats and food.

I hate how I am emotionally numb to most things.

649 sp/sx

My inability to be myself; my tendency to flit from one mask to another. Honestly, it's more of a mechanism for self-preservation than an inability, but I still hate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    I hate nothing about me. All my weaknesses just enhance my strengths. Though sometimes I hate myself for not managing my time well enough.
    I like this comment.

I hate that I overthink my behavior and mannerisms, like, all the time, and constantly monitor it for... whatever reason. I need to just be comfortable doing whatever the hell it is I do without having to think about it.