User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

yes. you are suspicious of people and see second intentions where there probably are not. also, you place too much importance on the internet and virtual communication forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I'm sure it does. Do you know what that means?

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgraffiti View Post
    yes. you are suspicious of people and see second intentions where there probably are not. also, you place too much importance on the internet and virtual communication forums.
    This what I thought your opinion may be but it is not what is in fact.

I can think of one thing, but it does seem silly to share how I struggle with myself and not expect someone to use it to analyze/judge my behavior rather than understand me...but no one probably cares anyway (I don't post that much), but still.

So...you just entirely denied the validity of his perceptions, as if he shouldn't have any. What credibility can you then have in understanding the perspective of another person if you disregard it altogether? I'm not taking a side, especially if this is just a pissing contest, but it does make me wonder...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

mmm...what are you talking about? o_O? What perceptions am i disregarding? The topic of this thread is quite clear, Lark made a side-comment, i replied. I don't interpret any perception anywhere!? I'm confused.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Sticks View Post
    I can think of one thing, but it does seem silly to share how I struggle with myself and not expect someone to use it to analyze/judge my behavior rather than understand me...but no one probably cares anyway (I don't post that much), but still.

So...you just entirely denied the validity of his perceptions, as if he shouldn't have any. What credibility can you then have in understanding the perspective of another person if you disregard it altogether? I'm not taking a side, especially if this is just a pissing contest, but it does make me wonder...

mmm...what are you talking about? o_O? What perceptions am i disregarding? The topic of this thread is quite clear, Lark made a side-comment, i replied. I don't interpret any perception anywhere!? I'm confused.
    Just forget it then.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

He means that he thinks information can be used against him. Some types are more guarded with info for this reason, while others over-share (like me) ... and I think LS is saying that Lark's perception is valid, because indeed this kind of thing DOES happen, and if he does work or something where his public image really matters maybe he does have something to lose.

I, on the other hand, believe haters make me famous. Everyone shall remember me on the Intertardz!! You know, like for six whole days or something.

So both perceptions are valid. Lark could have valid concerns, and even if he's over-paranoid, that's his prerogative to under-share instead.

Default what do you hate about yourself?

my curiousity!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I'm too sensitive for this world.

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

A quick temper. And I don't get to blame it on unfortunate incidents as a child... I remember having it as a four-year-old. I think I put up with a lot, and then, at a certain point, it kind of comes out of nowhere. It's not the best way to get things done, even if your cause is just, and yet, it can be satisfying. Ideally, I feel like the most loathsome person deserves respect, but the reality in the moment is quite different. And I'm not really convinced that the anger is entirely about justice. That doesn't feel right.

I refuse to hate my curiosity, though.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

I hate that I'm dramatic. So everything.
    Likes Xann liked this post