User Tag List

First 4121314

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    anyway, I think I know a decent amount about countries. more than most people (which is saying very little.) all I know about Sri Lanka comes from M.I.A. and my half Sri Lankan friend whose grandmother told me I had a demon within me.
    Were you smoking pot that day? Either that or she was being a racist. White people are considered to be demons in rural parts of sri lanka. M.i.A actually descends from a rural part there. This should explain why she is so misinformed.

Society

@Mane, sloths are my spirit animal
    so you are saying... you were into sloths before it was cool?

wow I just realized this was the "what country do you want to eliminate" thread and was not asking me where I wanted to live.. let me clarify I was not trying to eliminate the sloth sanctuary.
    or... make them believe the world is trying to eliminate them, so that they must make you their queen to represent them.

so that...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Were you smoking pot that day? Either that or she was being a racist. White people are considered to be demons in rural parts of sri lanka. M.i.A actually descends from a rural part there. This should explain why she is so misinformed.
    I was only 13 I didn't smoke yet. I think it was because my parents were divorced. but her parents really hated me for no reason so I had to sneak in and out of her house to hang out!

Riva

I was only 13 I didn't smoke yet. I think it was because my parents were divorced. but her parents really hated me for no reason so I had to sneak in and out of her house to hang out!
    She sounds like a bitch. Please be kind enough to call her a bitch or whatever you believe would truly communicate your feelings if you meet her again. It's like meeting those teachers at school who harassed us when we were too small and too scared to give them back a good reply. One should tell them what one thinks of them when mature enough.

Better yet insult her in her mothertongue. Let me know what her ethnicity is. I will teach you the most colourful words I know that would probably give her a good heart-attack.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    -
    Socionics
    -

With Power comes responsibility:
    I cant give a life so i cant take a life....

I need to airlift 66 people from Pitcairn Island... (total population: 66)

Wish i cud check on the natural resources available or which could be explored..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pitcairn_Islands

Permabanned

USA.

Progress demands it. On to the next empire, you know?

What was it? Like Dutch/French, then Britain, then America?

Who next? China? Doubt it...they're too passive. Empires need to be ruthless, I just don't see it.

In all honesty, I already know. I'm just waiting for the rest of the world to catch up.

And it's about time too.

Don't worry. We're nice...lol

It's a nice nice story. Ironic, really. It's like America did it to itself, electing him. But then again, they would never have guessed it. I mean, I was as shocked as anyone.

I had the sense since I was 12, at least. I mean, it's hard to really explain what it is..so I just kept quiet. Watching the world.

Then imagine my shock when the world around me changes, as if just to confirm it?

Is it fate? Is it destiny? Is it all in my mind? Who knows....Everything could be in my mind. Solipsism ftw!

I remember being on the bus when I found out he was actually elected. Imagine that, a Luo, the most powerful man in the world? I remember just thinking over and over 'we're equal...we're equal...I can't believe it, we're equal...'. Won't lie, welled up a bit.

If I'm wrong...well, I'm wrong. But...hey, many have been wrong before. I wasn't the first. I won't be the last. No worries. It's out of my hands.

I would like to eliminate New Zealand.

I would like to elminate New Zealand because they are part of our Constitution but refuse to join the Federation and become a State of Oz.

But if they were sensible, they could be elimated in the nicest possible way by becoming an Australian State.