morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

I keep almost everything.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Delete. I'm kind of like the opposite of a hoarder... a thrower awayer.

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

I keep a few things(receipts and such), delete everything else. I. hate. spam.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

MBTI
    esTJ
    Enneagram
    875 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESTx

I've saved nearly every email I've received since 2001. (If it weren't for a freak email crash, I'd have saved most of them since opening my first email account in 1997.) I like being able to search for past emails.
    Murphy Brown: What is it with us? Why can't we take the easy road once in awhile?
    Avery Brown: Because it's boring and dishonest and uncomfortable, like wearing a pair of shoes all day that pinch your feet.

approx 55% ES, 90% TJ

Glycerine

I delete most of it and keep a few for a few months, then delete. I also delete almost all of my pics every few months too.

Hate

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    I keep everything. I have like 10k emails in my inbox, most of which are junk but I appreciate being able to search for anything I might want to remember. it's been helpful.
    Last time I checked, police could legally read e-mails without a warrant if they're 180 days old.

When retired four-star general and former CIA Director David Petraeus resigned from his post this month after admitting to an extramarital affair, one of the more startling revelations was that the dalliance was discovered when the FBI sifted through his private Gmail account.

More alarming is that the average American could easily be subjected to the same snooping that Petraeus endured. According to current law, police can access email through a provider, like Yahoo or Gmail, without a warrant if the message is more than 180 days old. The rule is a relic of the Electronic Communications Privacy Act of 1986, written before legislators could dream of the explosion of technology and ubiquity of email, text messaging, online chatting and other communications that leave behind an electronic trail.

http://www.businessinsider.com/petra...y-laws-2012-11

I'll have to check if this is still the case, though, because an update to the Act was trying to be made.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

I really would like to give it a "settling time", to see if it's going to be relevant in a certain timeframe, and if it never becomes relevant, then delete it after that waiting period.

In actuality, 95% of it is junkmail, and I don't have time to sift through it all, so it all stays there and nothing's deleted.
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I use Gmail; I'm too lazy to delete them. Certain things have proven useful, though- like I couldn't remember the exact number of my old apt, and I needed it for some legal paperwork I was taking care of. I was able to quickly locate an email where that had come up in conversation/I'd placed an order to be delivered there/etc, so it worked out.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

I keep everything for the most part but sometimes my mailbox gets corrupted and then I lose stuff.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639