User Tag List

First 456

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I like 75, because it's the combination of my two favourite numbers. I associate 5 with grey, black, and something in between, a glimmer of light here and there, grey and grey, with sprinkles of teal. 5 is of childrens walking down the bustling street full of life and love, and beams plastered on their face, and 5 is happy in a crestfallen way, because it's stuck on the middle of the town, of everything, it wants to join in, but it's unable to, only able to observe it all, silently. 7 is different, it's not grey, it's this brown, this oatmeal-ish brown + chocolate brown, it's love, 7 is girly but peaceful, she is the colour where you throw the other colours in, and you get this weird brown, it's not really appealing, but she is lovely to me.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

I have three favourite numbers: 4, 6 and 7. I have no idea why those numbers?!

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Huh, people are supposed to have a reason for liking a number?

I like 5 *presents blank face and scratches head* um, I have a deep profound reason for this, no idea what though *shrugs*

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Huh, people are supposed to have a reason for liking a number?

I like 5 *presents blank face and scratches head* um, I have a deep profound reason for this, no idea what though *shrugs*
    Wooo for 5!
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    INTP

7 because I was always a right winger in soccer(used to sound extremely weird to say that) and at the time my favorite player beckham wore that number.

37. Like most people, I don't know why. Maybe that's how old I'll be when I'm assassinated.
    "When a resolute young fellow steps up the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find that it comes off in his hand, and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by LucrativeSid View Post
    37. Like most people, I don't know why. Maybe that's how old I'll be when I'm assassinated.
    37 is a very funny number for me...

sometimes I feel like I see the number everywhere like it is hidden or tucked away but only likes to come out to say hello once in awhile.

a long time ago I ended up at 37.org. Why? I don't know. At the time the page talked about 37 and basically said it was 11th prime number.

there are random instances where it has come up in my life (none that have been too significant).

If you watch this video, this person is some awesome genius person and says that 37 is one of this favorite numbers. he doesn't know why... it just is (feel free to watch if you have 48mins to spare):
    The Boy With The Incredible Brain

ultimately, I have to chalk it up to coincidence and my own bias about the number for having seen it 'pop up' everywhere. it only pops up since I'm looking for it. it could've been any other number that I fixated on but 37 is it.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

It was my first jersey number when I was little. I was the youngest kid there and got the leftovers, but convinced myself it was a cool number. Then I tried to get it every year after, with much success.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

Ha! I've actually seen that video, File Cabinet. 37 was my favorite number way before that, though. That guy is amazing. I wish I was a genius like that, but probably not at such a cost. Although he is highly functioning, if I remember correctly, he can't drive. Probably anxiety problems and stuff, which is common with people like him.
    "When a resolute young fellow steps up the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find that it comes off in his hand, and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers." - Ralph Waldo Emerson