User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

If God doesn't exist, then how could is this person able to shoot bubbles from their finger?

Checkmate.
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

A counter argument: If God exists then they didn't he implement animal species with little tidbits that humanity has been able to implement? For instance why haven't Birds got jet engines or rotor blades but primitive flight mechanisms? I reckon humans could install them in Birds if they really wanted to. Would that mean that an omniscient and omnipotent God was not able to or simply wanted to make life difficult due to sheer laziness? Not a God worth worshipping IMO.

garbage

skydiver

A really ballsy skydiver

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Damn! The explanations/theories listed are pretty solid. But I won't give up so easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Superman, obviously.
    Fine. How about this one?

No Wonder Woman!

Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    I challenge anyone to prove that this photograph was NOT taken by an invisible omniscient being who lives in a separate dimension who sent a part of himself or his son depending on who you ask to be killed and to rise up again thereby offering man a ticket into aforementioned separate dimension if they follow a bunch of contradicting rules the interpretation of which upon no one can agree.
    Blasphemy! Obviously the Roman Apostolic Catholic Orthodox Church has the correct interpretation.

Quote Originally Posted by Standuble View Post
    A counter argument: If God exists then they didn't he implement animal species with little tidbits that humanity has been able to implement? For instance why haven't Birds got jet engines or rotor blades but primitive flight mechanisms? I reckon humans could install them in Birds if they really wanted to. Would that mean that an omniscient and omnipotent God was not able to or simply wanted to make life difficult due to sheer laziness? Not a God worth worshipping IMO.
    God contemplated that, but then he reasoned that it would be unfair to spiders and snakes, who don't even have wings.

Then he asked Adam: Do you wanna live in a world where snakes and spiders can fly? Adam shivered and almost shitted himself, so God instantly knew it was a bad idea.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    God contemplated that, but then he reasoned that it would be unfair to spiders and snakes, who don't even have wings.

Then he asked Adam: Do you wanna live in a world where snakes and spiders can fly? Adam shivered and almost shitted himself, so God instantly knew it was a bad idea.
    Excellent judgement. Must not of been the same God who had the idea to put a talking, manipulative snake in the Garden of Eden to troll both Adam and Eve (who were n00bs) and God himself! Or perhaps God was trolling all three of them. If he was he could have gone just a little further and created jet-fighter Pigeons, break-dancing snake and breeds of spiders which don't epic fail by trying to bite humans and secrete venom but not being able to because they can't even pierce human flesh.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Fine. How about this one?

No Wonder Woman!
    Still Superman. He threw a camera with a selftimer in front of him and the plane and picked it up again on his way to Indonesia, where he will resurrect a small-penised boy by means of time travel, in the course of which he might take this very photo again just to fuck with you.

garbage

Bullshit. Not-God has simply put these fake pictures out there to test our non-faith.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/sx

Mate, we all know the American government has released fake pictures of flying machines so that they could tell the rest of the world that they've conquered the air. There's no proof that there's ever been any machine in the sky. So, your point can be easily dismissed.
    Great men are like eagles, and build their nest on some lofty solitude.

Schopenhauer

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Aesthete View Post
    Mate, we all know the American government has released fake pictures of flying machines so that they could tell the rest of the world that they've conquered the air. There's no proof that there's ever been any machine in the sky. So, your point can be easily dismissed.
    This does make sense. All of the times I've spent on airplanes was a setup to make it seem so. Clever simulators that run on a track to a specific terrarium that would contain the part of the 'world' that I thought that I was traveling to. What lie have I been living? And even more importantly how large is this world in reality? They would say that the number of people that inhabit the world would prove it's scale, but then again how many of these supposed people have one actually met?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Standuble View Post
    Excellent judgement. Must not of been the same God who had the idea to put a talking, manipulative snake in the Garden of Eden to troll both Adam and Eve (who were n00bs) and God himself! Or perhaps God was trolling all three of them.
    This proves that not only God works in mysterious ways, but also that he has a good sense of humor.

If he was he could have gone just a little further and created jet-fighter Pigeons, break-dancing snake and breeds of spiders which don't epic fail by trying to bite humans and secrete venom but not being able to because they can't even pierce human flesh.
    God is not an ENTP (luckily).

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Still Superman. He threw a camera with a selftimer in front of him and the plane and picked it up again on his way to Indonesia, where he will resurrect a small-penised boy by means of time travel, in the course of which he might take this very photo again just to fuck with you.
    Shit, I can't refute that.

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    Bullshit. Not-God has simply put these fake pictures out there to test our non-faith.

Quote Originally Posted by Aesthete View Post
    Oh, a conspiracy! They've already made an airplane disappear at the Pentagon, so I guess that's plausible.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------