User Tag List

MBTI
    INFJ

Default High Def Television and stuff

Who is particular about hd television? Who can notice the HUGE difference between it and non-hd?
    I'm just wondering if I'm the only one in the world that doesn't notice those things...or when electronic things aren't set just right.

Of course, I often get in the car and KNOW something is assaulting my senses but can't tell what it is immediately--noise from the radio, temperature, foggy window? I start turning and pushing buttons until I realize what's bugging me.

Anyway, my high def tv is apparently "not right" or going out/broken...and I didn't notice until someone pointed it out to me.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Me. I immediately know when something isn't in HD. It's fuzzy and kind of smushed looking. Prior to having a big HD tv, it never mattered a bit. Now I'm a snob and I'm perfectly ok with it.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by hazelsees View Post
    Who is particular about hd television? Who can notice the HUGE difference between it and non-hd?
    I'm just wondering if I'm the only one in the world that doesn't notice those things...or when electronic things aren't set just right.

Of course, I often get in the car and KNOW something is assaulting my senses but can't tell what it is immediately--noise from the radio, temperature, foggy window? I start turning and pushing buttons until I realize what's bugging me.

Anyway, my high def tv is apparently "not right" or going out/broken...and I didn't notice until someone pointed it out to me.
    There is a huge difference. Just last night I came across this dance show that I liked but it wasn't in high definition. I searched and searched and it wasn't on in hi def anywhere which was odd because it was a live show on a major station. It basically resulted in my not watching the show. You can't see their faces, the movements are blurry, etc. It's like trying to watch a football game on a regular TV. It's just no good anymore. You can't see the ball. The players are all blurry. I refuse to watch anything but high definition unless it's some really good old movie.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

WALMART

I game a lot, the disparity is alarming when playing on a non-HD screen.