Thread: Small Butts

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Default Small Butts

Are there any true benefits to having one? Are there a significant number of men/women that like them? What cultures tend to appreciate them?

I tend to have a very high self esteem in regards to my appearances, but one thing I- and other people- can't seem to get over is I have a small, albeit shapely, ass. It seems like it is primarily people with abnormally large asses that joke me.

Why is it okay to joke someone with a small ass but no one really jokes people with small breasts? At least, not to their face. What is up with people putting other people down? This is my vent.
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

time travel back to the 80s. butts are just more fashionable now. i don't agree that nobody jokes about small boobs though.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    time travel back to the 80s. butts are just more fashionable now. i don't agree that nobody jokes about small boobs though.
    It doesn't seem like they do it to their face.

And I fear I was not really around for what was fashionable in the 80s

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I had a guy at a party once ask a girl that was dating my ex if I had a nice pair. Before I could even reply with something to the effect of 'Why the fuck are you talking about my breasts like their on display for you or something?' she snapped back with a cross and forceful, "They're small, probably A cups" in that stereotypical prissy tone. I didn't know which one was more demeaning.. It was one of the few times I folded my cards and just walked away from the table without starting a riot. I just didn't understand what was going on. Why were A cups a bad thing? Why is anyone talking about my breasts? Why does anyone care what my breasts look like? Why has this girl studied my breasts long enough to judge their size? It was really unsettling.

I think, for me, having a larger butt is important because it's really the only asset (see what I did there?) I feel I have in terms of stereotypical attractiveness. It's sort of what I like to see on myself.. some people like their eye shapes, or their ears or nose, or their breasts.. but I like my butt. I don't think small butts look bad at all though. There's a ton of body types where having a big butt just really wouldn't look as good as those girls think it would. There's a certain shape to the body.. I always complain that I don't have really strong shoulders, but if I did (as short as I am) I would look like a cartoon henchman.

So.. I guess what I am saying is, maybe you have a small butt, but it probably looks better on your body type than you think it does. There are not many people I see that have ill fitting butts, it is quite a rare thing to find.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Once, before I had kids, I mentioned to a friend that I planned on breastfeeding my kids if I had any. She looked doubtfully at my chest and asked if I thought I could.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

WALMART

Small and shapely is nice. It's the long backs that ain't gettin love from me.

I agree, also, that people will point out small breasts as well. An Italian friend of mine would get teased for being flat in middle school. It's cool though, she left for Italy and came back two years later with D's.

People like to tease

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

I always liked them and it had nothing to do with the 80s. Pure personal preference.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    It doesn't seem like they do it to their face.

And I fear I was not really around for what was fashionable in the 80s
    I feel like I've gotten more jokes about small boobs than small butt. I've had both though. mostly just skinny jokes though which get annoying. I don't think I've ever made comments about people's bodies like that so it always seems out of line to me.

and yeah I wasn't even alive in the 80s lol I just mean that certain body types go in and out of style and now is the age of the booty. telling someone they had a big butt used to be an insult.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

People need to stop putting other people down. I try to not insult looks so I don't get it when people do it. Intelligence, rationality...those things I might insult if someone makes me really angry. Especially if people act like they aren't virtues or something.

I am slightly more comfortable. I suppose it is personal preference. Although it also stems from wanting to be as physically perfect as possible for whoever I'm with. Yes, yes, an insurmountable goal, but one I always wish I could attain.

I asked my ENFJ boyfriend if my ass was big enough and he said no. Then he tried to cover it up with Fe flowers, said he loved it, and he was just kidding. So that kind of sparked my thoughts on it. Then that brought back childhood trauma from being joked (although that wasn't the biggest thing I was joked for). Damn, somehow Freudian ideas are pertinent to my life for once.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Apparently it holds enough appeal to him to stick around though

Ime, guys only focus on those assets when there is nothing else to focus on, aka an emotional connection. And even when they reduce you to parts, theyll forget all about their judgements if sex is on the table, so their 'standards' mean diddly. As for people talking bull about bodyparts...its just a way for them to feel better about themselves and shift the focus from their own insecurities and a piss poor one at that.

If people really cared and judged 'flawed' bodyparts, the human race would be exinct already.

Trust me, i bet your bf dreams of your assets at night
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”