I love a nice little butt on a man.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I prefer smaller butts on men. Men with large butts, or who are "bottom heavy" remind me of women; interestingly, I often think women with hips are beautiful, but I don't like this particular trait on men at all.

It's all about proportion... and personal taste... there are men out there, who are not obese themselves, who find obese women very attractive... the standards seem to get set by society and people measure themselves against that... in 1920s America, women wrapped their breasts (Princess Leia style) for a flat-chested looked that the magazines raved about for a time... now we're living in boobland where all the bigger seems to be all the better... but breasts that are too big or really out of proportion may not appeal to everyone, either... these physical standards are crap anyway... dating based on physical characteristics, to a point, will usually lead to empty relationships once the sex runs its course... better to talk to people rather than check them out...
    Ed Womack
    Get Milked

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by ewomack View Post
    It's all about proportion... and personal taste... there are men out there, who are not obese themselves, who find obese women very attractive... the standards seem to get set by society and people measure themselves against that... in 1920s America, women wrapped their breasts (Princess Leia style) for a flat-chested looked that the magazines raved about for a time... now we're living in boobland where all the bigger seems to be all the better... but breasts that are too big or really out of proportion may not appeal to everyone, either... these physical standards are crap anyway... dating based on physical characteristics, to a point, will usually lead to empty relationships once the sex runs its course... better to talk to people rather than check them out...
    QFT

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Apparently the people at the vette barn a forum for corvette lovers like small butts. In fact they started a thread about it

http://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/o...l-butts-4.html

Here is a sample image (chosen for humor and sexiness)

For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.