123 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Default When someone flips you off while driving, what's your response?

As for me, I tend to tailgate them and follow them to wherever they're going just to scare them -- that is, if I have time on my hands. Sure it's a waste of gas, but it's totally worth it watching the driver get nervous.

What do you guys normally do?

MBTI
    FREE

I laugh and move on with my day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by The Ü View Post
    As for me, I tend to tailgate them and follow them to wherever they're going just to scare them -- that is, if I have time on my hands. Sure it's a waste of gas, but it's totally worth it watching the driver get nervous.

I'm oblivious. I'm a pretty good driver though and don't usually do things to piss people off. I've flipped the bird to others though when they are a complete ass or horrible driver. It would be difficult for someone to tailgate me as I don't allow it.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

I think this is odd, its maybe just me but I dont get close enough to pay attention to what people within cars are doing or pay more attention to the car than to the driver, I dont do a lot of city driving or slow traffic jam driving so perhaps that's why.

It wouldnt bother me, they're an asshole if they are acting like that and I'm glad not to have to take much to do with assholes in the usual run of things.

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

If you're close enough to the driver, grab their middle finger and gun the car in hopes of ripping their finger off. Now they can never flip you off with that magic hand again.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    xxTP

Quote Originally Posted by The Ü View Post

Seems like a lot of effort over some asshole you don't know and will never see again.

Plus if someone tailgated me like that, I'd just accelerate away and then slam on the brakes to block them from getting past, get out, and lets roll.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    I laugh and move on with my day.
    This. Or at most, flip him back.

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    It wouldnt bother me, they're an asshole if they are acting like that and I'm glad not to have to take much to do with assholes in the usual run of things.
    And this.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

If they're continuously aggressive and threatening I then push the oil-slick button, which lays down a nice film for him to learn doing pirouettes using his vehicle.
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

garbage

If applicable, I stop driving like a total asshole.

However, it rarely comes up, because I don't tend to drive like a total asshole.

Flip me off all you want, I am probably not paying much attention to your fingers (or you, for that matter,) lol.

MBTI
    ISTP

Why do you have to do anything?