User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The 'mood' of your dreams

& Badger, Ratty and Toad Array Mole's Avatar
    I've been wondering about my dreams. The mood is not high nor low, I am more in a practical mode, trying to solve a problem.

While in the dream, I complety believe the dream, in other words, my suspension of disbelief is complete. And as the first thing we ask of a work of at is the successful suspension of disbelief, so in that sense my dreams are successful works of art.

I am a little surprised by my dreams, for when I am awake I tend to have a high reponse to stimulae: I tend to be intense. But in my dreams I am cool and concerned to solve a problem, but at no time in my dreams am I self-conscious.

Perhaps my dreams reveal a different part me. Tonight I will dream again, but it doesn't seem consequential to me.

eating bugs out of hair. Array prplchknz's Avatar

Last night I had dreams where I was arguing with my room mate. One was about dishes and the other about cigarettes both I can see happening right down to the scenerio's and what was said, it made me cranky and pissed off when I woke up this morning
    by @magpie

Yes. But even when those good feelings augment your mood, undesirable consequences may come. Imagine sweetly dreaming about a former love interest to wake up in your current partner's bed.