User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MBTI mnemonics

827 sp/so
    SLE Ti

though I'm disturbed that some members here follow MBTI like those who love crystals might follow their astrological SiNe, I suppose that I'll contribute something to this thread. Though I could be doing something more productive, like listening to JeSi's Girl, or shimming out of my NiTi in a JiFe for some FiNe SeX. This should only take a TiNe amount of time though, so no big deal. There's worse things I could be doing by far, like pondering TiTe whities or being on the receiving end of a TiTi twister, either of which would redden my SiTe with anger. I suppose that everyone here's obsession with TiPe has something to do with their JeNes and the ancestral need for an us and a them. There are some NiSe people here anyway. There's also PiPi heads who make me PiSe and I wouldn't mind punching them in a good FiTe, provided that they don't cheat and bring a NiFe, which would suck. I've been here a long time though, and I'd probably even post a phone pic from FiJi if I went just for you guys.
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

Honor Thy Inferior Array Such Irony's Avatar
    5w6 sp/so
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    "I SEE that you're a SEE"
    You're a LIIar.
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Neutral Good