User Tag List

First 123 Last

Thread: your man cave

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    a giant white board covering an entire wall to write/sketch/doodle my ideas, with a well placed camera hanging form the ceiling to save the content as images, a projector to see them as well as play console games, shelves stacked with books, a mattress floor to lay down everywhere, a trampoline, a wooden ceiling to stick all my favorite quotes without peeling the paint, lego, a hookah next to an air filtration unit, a 3D printer, a jacuzzi to read in, a fridge and a drink cabinet, a laptop holder hanging from above that i can slide around the room, an awesome stereo, and a GLaDOS shaped head i can turn on/off or set times for, with her voice giving me my reminders, my to do lists, etc'.
    Oh man that would be fun!
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

Society

Quote Originally Posted by Craic View Post
    Oh man that would be fun!
    i'd add a piano to that list, haven't played since i was 13, would be awesome getting back to it.

garbage

my parents' basement

edit: With every video game console and a fridge for all of my Mountain Dews

And this keyboard for my daily WoW sessions

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

i'd add a piano to that list, haven't played since i was 13, would be awesome getting back to it.
    You know that would be really something..me neither. I mean I can play the piano but haven't either in quite awhile. Great idea!
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."

MBTI
    ISTP

-Shop area with a welding table, mig and tig welder, plasma cutter, and a huge set of snap-on tools
    -Pull-up bar, freeweight rack, bench press, and treadmill
    -A couple deep-seated couches with a mid-height poker table between them
    -Nearby a flatscreen hooked up to cable, high end speaker system
    -Small kitchen including a fridge of diet pepsi and a freezer full of vodka, a vitamix blender as well as everything needed for green protein smoothies
    -Tucked away a zero-gravity massage chair with suspended monitor, keyboard, and mouse and a high-end gaming PC

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    my parents' basement

edit: With every video game console and a fridge for all of my Mountain Dews

And this keyboard for my daily WoW sessions
    What keyboard is that, is it any good, and how much is it?

I need to replace mine. Actually I needed to replace it ages ago. It only has 3 key rollover which is crappy for games - if you press more than three keys, the PC speaker just angrily beeps at you and denies the input, which is annoying when you do something slightly too fast.

Also half my keys are blank and have nail divots in the plastic. Not a problem for me since I have the letters memorized and don't look at the keyboard to type but it's annoying if somebody else needs to use it. It was hilarious when I got a new ISP and the guy needed to go online to activate it and couldn't type in his password because he couldn't find the keys.

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by sprinkles View Post
    What keyboard is that, is it any good, and how much is it?
    I have no idea. I use a boring utilitarian ergonomic keyboard

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    I have no idea. I use a boring utilitarian ergonomic keyboard
    Me too. Except it's a $10 not-ergonomic piece of crap that I've had forever.

I keep telling myself to get something decent but never do.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

This thread is awesome!

My "man cave" ( @ "lady cave", btw!) would be a DIY workshop, with woodworking equipment, sewing equipment, spare parts, and whichever other tools and supplies I'd need to alter or refurbish whatever I want.

Besides that, all I'd need in the place would be
    - A poster or two,
    - A fridge stocked with snacks, beer, and Diet Coke, and
    - A radio/CD player/iPhone dock loud enough to be heard over the machinery.

Edit:
    a giant white board covering an entire wall to write/sketch/doodle my ideas
    This too! Only in my man cave, it'd be a wall coated with blackboard paint, with various colors of chalk -- not just for my ideas, but for drawing things for fun
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    My sister and brother-in-law call theirs "the boner room," since it was called a "bonus room" in the house plans.
    Thanks, lol. Remind me to stay away from your sister and brother-in-law.