-anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Well, good. It's about time someone gave me some attention!
    Yay! Someone more insecure than me!
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

I took my first Rhetoric* class this past semester; my prof was a 30-something ENFJ whom all the straight males swooned over, because of her looks, skill with words and talent with sexual innuendo. (But she always knew when to draw the line! Damned ENFJ social skills I am an eensy bit jealous of!!) Very skilled and professional prof.

Anyway, I became paranoid about her talent at reading into people (ENFJ + Rhetoric genius?!) and would choose my clothing to be as neutral as possible especially after I noticed she never ever had brand names easily visible. One day I was wearing this faded red long-sleeved very form-flattering shirt. One of those perfectly cut shirts with great material that is long enough past your waist. It has this fake "US army" patch on the side, though, and I got so paranoid about what she would read into that shirt that I wore my winter jacket the whole 105 min lecture.

*Rhetoric analyses the way people identify with things/the way people use ways (visual, verbal, otherwise) to represent themselves and persuade, etc.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Oh, THAT's not a confession, I knew THAT one.

Give us something new!
    You should tell me something I don't know.

7,827 different selections from which to choose.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Sheesh that's a lot of posts. Night do you think you've got it in you to update that number as her post count rises? I mean you can't be a J and not be accurate.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    I took my first Rhetoric* class this past semester; my prof was a 30-something ENFJ whom all the straight males swooned over, because of her looks, skill with words and talent with sexual innuendo. (But she always knew when to draw the line! Damned ENFJ social skills I am an eensy bit jealous of!!) Very skilled and professional prof.

Anyway, I became paranoid about her talent at reading into people (ENFJ + Rhetoric genius?!) and would choose my clothing to be as neutral as possible especially after I noticed she never ever had brand names easily visible. One day I was wearing this faded red long-sleeved very form-flattering shirt. One of those perfectly cut shirts with great material that is long enough past your waist. It has this fake "US army" patch on the side, though, and I got so paranoid about what she would read into that shirt that I wore my winter jacket the whole 105 min lecture.

*Rhetoric analyses the way people identify with things/the way people use ways (visual, verbal, otherwise) to represent themselves and persuade, etc.
    WTF? Where's the lesbian action? That was more anticlimactic than that time I worked for Enron. *roll Family Guy clip*

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    I've de-sexed my persona to avoid looking like a ridiculous middle-aged married fatty flirting with boys on the internet.
    ...and embraced the role of a ridiculous middle-aged fatty* AVOIDING boys on the internet.

*your words, not mine!

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    You should tell me something I don't know.
    7,827 different selections from which to choose.
    You're either insane or incredibly daring.

I shall start with #1.

... jk.

Okay, fine, random crapola:

1. I got caught cheating in high school and lost a full grade on my semester average; normally I didn't cheat, I was valedictorian, but the one time I was sick of everyone else cheating and decided to do it too (because I hadn't studied), some idiot in my class left the answer key we stole on top of my notebook. We all got caught and punished; I never cheated again.

2. My sister and I were horsing around when we were young, I tossed her a pop bottle, and she fumbled the catch -- it bounced off her hands and broke off half of both her front teeth. They had to be replaced. I still feel guilty.

3. I found proof (letters and other things) my dad cheated on my mom years ago, although he denied it to her and my sister. I even have a name and address. He doesn't know I know; I'm not sure if I should ever tell him, although sometimes he's hurt me bad enough (like now) that I *want* to.

4. I cried again tonight at the end of that stupidly sappy High School Musical, when Gabby finds herself unable to sing, but Troy takes her hand and tells her to "look at him" and just steps up to the plate and is there for her, and helps her fly again. Sigh. It's hard to trust that others will step in when they say they will; but I still long for it; trust is still scary.

5. Sometimes I feel guilty because I don't miss my family and old life as much as I think I should.

6. Sometimes I let the dishes sit in the sink for three days or more.

7. I act modest at group but still think I'm prettier than just about any of them, even if I'm embarrassed by it and don't know what to say when they tell me so. (damn, i probably should not reveal that one. meh. But hey, you want honest, right? I am who I am, even if it's not very nice sometimes.)

8. There are definitely a few guys I am attracted to here, but for various reasons would never pursue anything with. (Plus, part of me's scared.)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

I want a girlfriend

that i can cry in front of

i want an ISTx or ENTJ
    I N V I C T U S

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Wha....? Him....??? Obie???? Pure life???

*giggle, writhe on ground, cough out a lung*
    Your lung can lie there on the ground quivering next to the one I just coughed up.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    INFj None

i'm at work and am annoyed to no end right now. all these extroverted sales people each have their music turned way up because it's friday and i guess that calls for some sort of loud personal celebration from each lol we've got 80s music, santana, classic rock and some mainstream rock shit...ugh, talk about noise pollution.