User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

Default The Good

Quote Originally Posted by Santtu View Post
    I can strangely relate to you Victor. I'm escaping something so hard I can't see what it is. I've started to see it last few days. Or am I imagining? So easily suggestible, me!
    I confess - how nice to find someone like myself. For I, me, myself am highly suggestible.

When I read the DSM-IV, I have the symptoms of whatever illness I am reading about.

I become entirely the character of whatever movie I am watching.

I will never forget becoming Don Quixote on the streets of Sydney after watching the Man of La Mancha.

My perfect girlfriend would have dinner with me and share the conversation and afterwards....afterwards..... we would go to the movies, where she would hold my hand.

And allow me to completely relax into the main character. But most of all, she would allow me to be the main character, as we walked in the moonlight to coffee afterwards.

Of course the perfect girlfriend would know I am highly suggestible and suggest not only the delightful and the pleasurable, but the good.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Wow, then where can we move it?!
    Just give my hot hands a minute here, I just have to calibrate this transporter of mine. If all goes well, everything should work .

And then in a second I will try to support hot hands with an ingenious thought, an open ear and heart and a really nice dinner on some coast of our choice .
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Just give my hot hands a minute here, I just have to calibrate this transporter of mine. If all goes well, everything should work .
    *swoon* you germans are so.... mechanically inclined!

Calibrate my machine with your finely tuned calipers, my little hunka hunka watchmaker!

And then in a second I will try to support hot hands with an ingenious thought, an open ear and heart and a really nice dinner on some coast of our choice .
    Mmm... 'kay. I'll wait by the window.

oh wait, back to confessional first....
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

good nite everyone
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENFJ

Let's see. My confessions.

1. I'm afraid of everything. Well, not really everything, I guess, but everything physical. I'm afraid of a lot of physical things. Like things hurting me.

2. I readily alternate between being extremely horny and being terrified of sex (see above). Jenny, I would help you out, but currently I'm in the terrified mode.

3. I'm really good at making people worry about me because I tend to randomly fluctuate between utmost (intellectual) confidence and highly visible (visceral) fear on a moment's notice, and people tend to have no idea what it's about.

4. I've managed to fool a lot of people into thinking I'm an artist. I think it must have something to do with drawing during classes, so for some reason this automatically makes me good at it.

5. I need to lose weight.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    2. I readily alternate between being extremely horny and being terrified of sex (see above). Jenny, I would help you out, but currently I'm in the terrified mode.
    Aw. Actually, sex touch can be scary. It's very intimate and either you're comfortable with letting someone that close or you're not. So don't feel bad about it, I think many people (despite talking it up big) fluctuate on how they feel at different times.

3. I'm really good at making people worry about me because I tend to randomly fluctuate between utmost (intellectual) confidence and highly visible (visceral) fear on a moment's notice, and people tend to have no idea what it's about.
    I will be honest too. Sometimes I am totally sure of myself, suddenly I can feel completely anxious and naked and lost... with no clear reason why.

Another is that I can be having a wonderful time with someone, and suddenly I am so overwhelmed by anxiety that I want to push them (physically) away or even hit them, and I have to rein it in.

I don't know what it's about either. I'm just high-strung, underneath, I guess. But.... you're only as weird as me, at least. (does that help? )

4. I've managed to fool a lot of people into thinking I'm an artist. I think it must have something to do with drawing during classes, so for some reason this automatically makes me good at it.
    So ARE you an artist? What do you think?

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I don't know what it's about either. I'm just high-strung, underneath, I guess. But.... you're only as weird as me, at least. (does that help? )
    Wait, so this isn't random weird hormones? Shit! I'm guessing all the hematophobia shit doesn't help.

So ARE you an artist? What do you think?
    Umm, that's a tough question. Because of my drawings? No. My drawings are mostly either compulsive needing-something-to-do-with-my-hands-during-class things, or trying to put together ideas for other things. I guess it really has to do with what we're considering 'art' here.

Oh yeah, another confession.

6. I should be writing right now, but I'm not.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I've done the dirty deed at work

“Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTP

Despite doing almost constant introspection, I never, ever know what kind of thing to confess on threads like this.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I've done the dirty deed at work
    omg...

we should have known a topic like this would result in a rare sighting of the Whatever urban legend.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    Despite doing almost constant introspection, I never, ever know what kind of thing to confess on threads like this.
    corollary : i have a pretty good idea of what things NOT to confess, tho.