First 21011121314 Last

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeatGoesOn View Post
    My sister used to dress me and my little bro up in dresses, female hats and occasionally with lip stick and other cosmetics; then marched us around the neighborhood, laughing hysterically at us.
    How cuuuuuuute!
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    I took my first Rhetoric* class this past semester; my prof was a 30-something ENFJ whom all the straight males swooned over, because of her looks, skill with words and talent with sexual innuendo. (But she always knew when to draw the line! Damned ENFJ social skills I am an eensy bit jealous of!!) Very skilled and professional prof.

*suddenly develops an interest in taking a rhetoric class*

MBTI
    INXP

I spent the day unclad doing the ironing whilst dancing to Bessie Smith records.

...and...

-imagery-
    http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/6/68764.png
    Ti Ne Fi Ni

-How beautiful, this pale Endymion hour.
    -What are you talking about?
    -Endymion, my dear. A beautiful youth possessed by the moon.
    -Well, forget about him and get to bed.
    -Yes, my dear.

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by colmena View Post
    I wish I was gay. So that I could have spent my life with my old best friend.
    When I was in kindergarten, I wished that girls kissing other girls was normal so I could marry my best friend. I didn't see what the problem was, but I knew it was unacceptable and promptly squashed that feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    5. Sometimes I feel guilty because I don't miss my family and old life as much as I think I should.

6. Sometimes I let the dishes sit in the sink for three days or more.

7. I act modest at group but still think I'm prettier than just about any of them, even if I'm embarrassed by it and don't know what to say when they tell me so. (damn, i probably should not reveal that one. meh. But hey, you want honest, right? I am who I am, even if it's not very nice sometimes.)
    5. I don't miss many people or places. Sometimes I miss good food.
    6. I live like a bachelor. I eat lots of Mac and Cheese, many Hot Pockets, I rarely cook or clean...
    7. I have no clue what to say when people tell me that I'm beautiful or hot or pretty....or any other compliment, for that matter. Wtf. I'm just me...

Quote Originally Posted by AvereX View Post
    I want a girlfriend

that i can cry in front of

i want an ISTx or ENTJ
    Crying in front of an ISTP would end up in more crying. I can't handle my own feelings, much less other people's feelings. I think an ISTJ would work better. I'm so insensitive! I was probably too insensitive in this comment

And now for something original:
    I like that I don't live in the same city as my boyfriend for now. I think he'd overwhelm me wanting to spend so much time together and always having friends around and always having to do something... He can't just lie around all day relaxing without making a huge effort...which isn't very relaxing in the end.
    I 65.63% E 34.38%
    S 68.75% N 31.25%
    T 87.1% F 12.9%
    P 66.67% J 33.33%

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by mcmartinez84 View Post
    I eat lots of Mac

Oberon

Confession:

For years now I've wanted to write a graphic novel in which Winnie the Pooh went from being a child star to being old and bitter. His fame, before he was ready for it, warped his character and left him selfish and needy. He never quite grew beyond that, though now he's wise enough to see it for what it is.

All his old relationships are broken. The only one of his old gang that will hang out with him is Eeyore, but he lives at the local petting zoo and only can get out on alternate Tuesdays. His relationship with Piglet is finally over. After the tabloids broke the story of their tempestuous affair, Piglet committed suicide and ended up on the grill at the local VFW post.

Pooh won't even return Chris Milne's calls. Though they were close, that was a long time ago.

I was going to call it Winston the Sh!t.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    Confession:

For years now I've wanted to write a graphic novel in which Winnie the Pooh went from being a child star to being old and bitter. His fame, before he was ready for it, warped his character and left him selfish and needy. He never quite grew beyond that, though now he's wise enough to see it for what it is.

All his old relationships are broken. The only one of his old gang that will hang out with him is Eeyore, but he lives at the local petting zoo and only can get out on alternate Tuesdays. His relationship with Piglet is finally over. After the tabloids broke the story of their tempestuous affair, Piglet committed suicide and ended up on the grill at the local VFW post.

Pooh won't even return Chris Milne's calls. Though they were close, that was a long time ago.

I was going to call it Winston the Sh!t.
    So Eeyore was right all along. He'll be so... unhappy.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    infp

Is it wrong that I find that idea rediculously hilarious? Like, it would make an amazing over-the-top comedy. I'm not sure if thats what you were aiming for, but it would be great!

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

I find the chick in Jennifer's avatar quite hot, hoping it's her original art.

I hope the drawing represents her well, too
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by GZA View Post
    Is it wrong that I find that idea rediculously hilarious? Like, it would make an amazing over-the-top comedy. I'm not sure if thats what you were aiming for, but it would be great!
    Yes, actually, that WAS what I was aiming for, though of necessity it'll have to be kind of dark.