User Tag List

First 910111213 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

some interesting confessions... particularly the one involving cake...

here are some of mine:

1) I've been in lockup several times... on two of those occasions I had to be run down by the police... on one of those occasions I was beaten up by a NYC cop... yes... he was Italian-American and was called "Mikey" by his colleagues...

2) I have pretended to be gay just to get attention.

3) I cheated on my U.S. History AP exam (copied the last twenty answers off a kid who definitely knew more than I would ever know about U.S. history)

4) Once, when I was really drunk and wanted to drink more, but had no more money, I tried to steal from the tip jar at a rave party... I was caught and booted out.

5) I've hit on a fifteen-year-old... when I was twenty... did I know she was fifteen? Kind of?

6) I lied so much to my clients when I was a stockbroker, I didn't know who I was anymore... apparently, I was a college graduate who'd ditched Morgan Stanley for an unknown boutique brokerage firm on Wall Street who would gladly hook up my older male clients with prostitutes when they visited... and I was engaged to an heiress...

I could go on... but I won't...
    Madman's azure lie: a zen miasma ruled.

Realize us, Madman!

I razed a slum, Amen.

MBTI
    INFj

I loved living alone. (Well, alone with the cats).

I can't bring myself to care about not going to the gym.

My SO's cooking leaves something to be desired.

I haven't told my mom that my SO and I have started talking about wedding plans.

I'm not going to tell my dad. At any point in time. I'll tell my grandmother after the fact.

MBTI
    INxJ

Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    In my first job out of college, I shared an office area with a woman of about my same age. One day Rachel came in wearing a white blouse, red-and-black plaid pleated skirt that came just to the knee, white tights, and black patent-leather shoes.

I started to giggle when I saw her. She said "What?"

I told her "Your outfit... it says 'Spenk me, Deddy!'" and I just burst out laughing.

She got very angry with me over that. I couldn't help it.
    HA HA Well, the way she 'dressed it up' sounds a bit much. I play tennis. So, that's where the pleated skirts came from, originally.

MBTI
    INxJ

Quote Originally Posted by colmena View Post
    I wish I was gay. So that I could have spent my life with my old best friend.
    That's the sweetest sentiment I've possibly ever read.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Falcarius View Post
    The moral of the story is tin cans and kitchen knifes are like water and electricity. These days I use an electric can opener it is much safer.
    This reminds me. I once got in a fight with a blender. Bad idea. I won, (the blender decided to work properly after our tussle), but now I've a nasty scar on my thumb.

The moral of this story is, when three blades are spinning at over 20,000 RPM, it will take more than four fingers to keep them from taking off like a helicopter.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    INFj None

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Owl View Post
    This reminds me. I once got in a fight with a blender. Bad idea. I won, (the blender decided to work properly after our tussle), but now I've a nasty scar on my thumb.

The moral of this story is, when three blades are spinning at over 20,000 RPM, it will take more than four fingers to keep them from taking off like a helicopter.
    hahaha oh really? :-p

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by luminous beam View Post
    hahaha oh really? :-p
    Ya Rly.

and it gets worse.

So, I've got three really deep gashes on my thumb, but I've got MMA lessons in 15 minutes. What did I do? I took some gauze and duct tape, taped up my now-bleeding-profusely thumb, and went to class. When my instructor saw my thumb, he advised me to go to the hospital. But hospitals are for pussies. Or so I thought.

But my thoughts changed once my thumb turned a sickly greenish yellow and this weird greenish black line started to grow up my hand. The doc said it was a potentially deadly infection, and, were it any worse, I'd have lost my hand, and maybe my arm.

Let this be a lesson to the rest of you: when a blender nearly takes your thumb off, it's probably a good idea to see a doctor, because it may be infected.

Enneagram
    1w2

Dana: So do I.

MBTI
    INFP

I secretly listen to chav and 70s music
    Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling into at night. I miss you like hell. ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

MBTI
    ISTx

My sister used to dress me and my little bro up in dresses, female hats and occasionally with lip stick and other cosmetics; then marched us around the neighborhood, laughing hysterically at us.

At the time I couldn't understand why my dad was so against the idea and prohibited us from continuing to do it. Now I feel stupid for doing it. The end.