My Philosophical System
Behold the ultimate life purpose and the meaning of God!
1. Life is a journey in search of freedom and achievement.
2. Freedom is the foundation from which achievement can take shape.
3. Achievement is an ever evolving transformation of creation by willpower.
4. Willpower is conceptualization made manifest by the mind into creation.
5. Conceptualization is a mental construction from which vision is built.
6. Vision is the way in which the world is perceived.
7. The world is the infinite existence producing all possible forms.
8. Existence is all the levels of creation experienced by life.
9. Creation is an eternal expression of life focused into form.
10. God is the source from which life and creation spring.
11. The source is a force flowing throughout all of existence.
12. A force is the cause from which further effects follow.
13. Cause and effect is a dynamic system of contingency sequences.
14. A contingency sequence is all the possible directions of actions.
15. A direction is the path of movement on a journey.
16. A journey is moving towards a destination on a limitless horizon.
17. A destination is the accomplishment of an ultimate life goal.
18. A goal is a star guiding our ways towards freedom.
19. Meaning is found in becoming a fully self-mastered being.
20. A fully self-mastered being is liberated from all limitations.
21. Being without limitations is impossible in a well-ordered realm.
22. A well-ordered realm is one in which laws persist.
23. To alter the laws would make being without limitations possible.
24. Being without limitations would make feats like moving mountains possible.
25. Moving mountains could be seen as a means of ascension.
26. Ascension is transcending this dimension above and beyond its design.
27. To design all things in theory is perfection without end.
What steps of action must we take to accomplish eternal life, world peace, universal enlightenment, ultimate power, and unified love?