User Tag List

123 Last

WALMART

Default versions of hell

Let's presume there are an infinite number. What is yours like?

Mine is where no matter where you step, there is a puddle of cold urine beneath your foot, and every time you lift your foot you get a fresh pair of warm socks put on. Probably reserved for animal abusers or something.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

You're hunted by those you trusted. They have all turned on you, and are now your enemies. You cannot hurt them, or fight back in any way. You are, by all definitions, defenseless. They use knives, and attempt to kill you. Every time they succeed, you're resurrected into the same scenario, but you continue to feel the pain you felt as you were killed the previous time for all of eternity. The pain is cumulative. Every time you are killed, more pain is added. Any limits to how much pain you can feel do not exist in this hell. You cannot pass out from the pain. This is your eternity.

Sorry if this thread was meant to be in jest. I thought it might be, but decided to not interpret it that way.

MBTI
    INFJ

You're given all the things you disliked or hated the most in life, over and over until you come to appreciate them, then each one is taken away.

There's no faking it, it knows your mind perfectly.

When it runs out of things to cover, your mind gets reset all over again to what it was when the process first began.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

There'd probably be a lot of itching and scratching and tears involved.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    Let's presume there are an infinite number. What is yours like?

Mine is where no matter where you step, there is a puddle of cold urine beneath your foot, and every time you lift your foot you get a fresh pair of warm socks put on. Probably reserved for animal abusers or something.

The DMV.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    INTJ

Hm.This is a crowded place, lots of noise because everyone is talking, yelling and lots of repair going on around. It is hot. I have to count some little things like sand or salt particles and arrange them according to some dictated order I do not agree with, whereas others are telling me what to do and trying to distract me and enforce their idea of doing it right nonstop.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

You are in constant, intense physical and emotional pain and nothing you can to make it go away.

You are constantly exposed to all the things and people you despise and there is no way to escape from it.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

I swear to god, if you add all these up except for the puddles of urine, that's exactly how I feel all day long about my job! Is it time for a change or what.

Um, hell ... you're eternally pursued by someone who wants to kill you and the fear never stops, it just escalates higher and higher with no relief, the madman is raging and the knife is right at your throat, but you never get the relief of death or even the release of pain, you just stay at that point of highest unimaginable anxiety and you can't wake up.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

I kinda like the Supernatural: Crowley kind of hell.

The infinite waiting line, once you're up front, you have to move to the back of the line.

~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Freddy Krueger alternates between scratching his chalkboard and a wall of styrofoam 24 hours a day, randomly varying the rhythm in order to assure that you won't get minimally used to the noise.

p.s. hands tied