User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    ESTP

Ah, Hell, a concept that also exists in one's own mind having been punished by memories, guilt and negative emotions that reply over... and over... and over even though the mind tells itself that it's not rational to still be thinking about things you have done everything in your power to correct in a way that you feel is just, and the only way out seems to be by facing those dark thoughts head on and taking whatever psychological conflict comes with it yet the reality of real Hell or purgatory would likely make those things seem like nothing in comparison which can leave even an intellectual person rendered speechless not to sound like I've read too many books with themes like and the Raven said nevermore, lol.

High school was as close as I've come to the real thing, I think...
    Ed Womack
    Get Milked

The Hell of Ice

The deepest level of Hell is ice. And we lay claim to a Hell of ice as large as the Australian Continent itself.

Yes, we lay claim to half of Antarctica, the Continent of ice, but know we would have trouble defending it from the rest of the world. So with rat cunning we approached the rest of the world and let them know it would be in their interests as well as noble, to turn all of Antarctica into a national park.

And guess what - they agreed. Fifty nations almost fell over themselves to sign the Antarctic Treaty in 1961. And best of all, military activity in Antarctica is banned. And our claim was saved.

And the Antarctic Treaty is the most successful Land Treaty in the world, and has had a good knock on effect as it was the first arms control agreement established during the Cold War.

So much for the Hell of Ice.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Scissorhands View Post
    lots of things to set off my trypophobia.
    ^

Bunnies & Rainbow Socks Kayness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEI

people being mean to bunnies.
    9w1 4w5 5w4 sp/sx RCUAI
    art blog
    Twitter

"I set about seeking a style in the realm of legend. Something that might allow me to give free rein to my juvenile sense of romanticism and the beautiful image"
    - Leni Riefenstahl
    [/CENTER]

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

I feel like I'm in a living hell at the moment, I just keep telling myself to keep on for another week, another month.

I've lost all my illusions laterly about a number of things and its not been liberating or cheering or anything of the kind.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I feel like I'm in a living hell at the moment, I just keep telling myself to keep on for another week, another month.

I've lost all my illusions laterly about a number of things and its not been liberating or cheering or anything of the kind.
    I'm very sorry to hear that, Lark. I've been there, which means that I'm not there anymore (not that life is perfect, or anything), you may have read the blog entry. Hang in there, and more than that, try to do good for yourself.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

My hell has no hope, no hope for hope.

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    I'm very sorry to hear that, Lark. I've been there, which means that I'm not there anymore (not that life is perfect, or anything), you may have read the blog entry. Hang in there, and more than that, try to do good for yourself.
    What you posted after this about hope rings true. I see mad and stupid people, they dont know they are mad and stupid. They're driving a lot of other people mad and stupid too.