User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Worst occasions to be a feminist

Junior Member Array CleanCuteNFP's Avatar

Call me a sexist Chauvinistic pig, but I will be the first to admit that I respect women too much to allow them to do disgusting work like fix the plumbing in a crawl space or changing a tire. I am sure there are women that are stronger than me out there but I am not going to sit buy while I watch two girls trying to move a couch into a house when they are obviously struggling with it. Also, even though it is none of my business, I am more likely to ask a woman that is crying if there is anything that I can help with than i am a man. Granted, I would do all of the above I mentioned for a man who needed help as well.

A women who is offended by my belief is just as intolerant as the Chauvinistic Pig that she sees in me. I don't get offended when i get rebuffed because I can understand where they are coming from and they shouldn't get offended by me just because my mother taught me to behave a certain way.

Senior Member Array UniqueMixture's Avatar
    378 sx/so

republican national convention
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

sinking of titanic.

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    No, they're just going to execute them.
    how boring.
    Oh, its

5w4 sx/sp

I dont know what the actual point OP is trying to make is. It sounds a little like the rhetoric of the r/mensrights brigade, though I could be mistaken.

The "compulsory military service" especially is a real sore spot for them. MRAs argue that if men have to go to war and be in danger, so do women (fair enough?). Where it gets weird is they blame feminism for that not already being the case, when the only mentions Ive read in feminist online spaces is encouragement for women in the military.

Some of the mens rights online spaces are seriously weird. It seems most of them are anti-feminist/woman first and pro mens rights second. Which is a pitty, because men have some real equality issues only a true men's rights group can change.