Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    be moar awesome and builmd morwe ollercoasters. youre actually really cool when you talk about roller coastuiers. kay?
    I think I'll drink more instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    In 2013, I'm going to learn as much as I possibly can and hopefully create a plan to improve this world.
    Same here!

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Ah, what the heck, why not?

- Educational goal: Finish my master's program
    - Career/life-track goals: Determine the next phase of my life (career, place, and all that stuff)
    - Health and fitness goals: Do some kind of strenuous exercise at least three days a week no matter how stressed out I think I feel because it is all a matter of perspective, and exercise helps clear the mind. This can be either weight training at a gym, cardio kickboxing, strenuous walking/hiking, or other stuff. Get down to 125 lbs. and between 20-22% fat. (Not that far off, but want to sculpt a bit). Regular short-term fasting.
    - Personal development goals: Become more calm and centered; balance between planning and accepting/being open; continue to understand myself better and what makes me tick so I can grow
    - Interpersonal goals: Keep in touch better, develop new contacts (career and friends, which I have actually been doing omg!)

Yeah, I'd say that's enough. I won't be perfect, but I will work at it.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I have faith in you achieving that... sales can be a lot of fun!
    Thank you! I've worked in sales before, but this a bit intimidating. Hopefully that's just me over analyzing things, and it actually turns out to be one of the best things I've ever done.

as for me... I want to make friends this upcoming year... even one friend would be good... time to come up with a master plan as to how one does this I suppose

time to draw a decision web!
    I wish you all the best. I have one, good, true girlfriend, and possibly a new one that I met late last year. They're not easy to find, especially when you're the type of person who takes friendships seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Interesting, but why?

It's a pretty messed up language with plenty of grammatical rules and tons of exceptions to those rules! Not to mention the pronounciation is all whack. You should know what you're getting into. :P
    Yes, it's a crazy language, but I absolutely loved Holland when my Husband and I visited in 2011, and hope to go back again soon. The people were so nice, and I really felt at home there. As far as learning Dutch without being around people who speak Dutch, well... that's another story.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    Ah, what the heck, why not?

- Educational goal: Finish my master's program
    - Career/life-track goals: Determine the next phase of my life (career, place, and all that stuff)
    - Health and fitness goals: Do some kind of strenuous exercise at least three days a week no matter how stressed out I think I feel because it is all a matter of perspective, and exercise helps clear the mind. This can be either weight training at a gym, cardio kickboxing, strenuous walking/hiking, or other stuff. Get down to 125 lbs. and between 20-22% fat. (Not that far off, but want to sculpt a bit). Regular short-term fasting.
    - Personal development goals: Become more calm and centered; balance between planning and accepting/being open; continue to understand myself better and what makes me tick so I can grow
    - Interpersonal goals: Keep in touch better, develop new contacts (career and friends, which I have actually been doing omg!)

Yeah, I'd say that's enough. I won't be perfect, but I will work at it.
    Those are all realistic goals, which is a good determiner for your success.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerlily View Post
    Yes, it's a crazy language, but I absolutely loved Holland when my Husband and I visited in 2011, and hope to go back again soon. The people were so nice, and I really felt at home there. As far as learning Dutch without being around people who speak Dutch, well... that's another story.
    Well, I guess all that's left for me to say is: "Zet hem op!"

Haha, if you translate the meaning of that phrase it is probably not going to work though. The literal word for word translation of that is completely different than what it means.

"Doe je best!" would be easier to understand I suppose and has the same meaning.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Riva

Hmm.. Fluffy we haven't debated in a long time have we? Infact we haven't debated much at all.

Lets just hope that this year will be filled with lengthy debates.

This time though we'd have to make sure we are arguing on the same subject unlike the last one we had :P.

Lengthy debates without personal criticism/attacks - expect from you I can.

garbage

I'm not on the up-and-up when it comes to newfangled ways to celebrate. Did everyone just tweet at midnight this time around?

I'm going to try to tackle some specific goals by making more general changes in character--greater long-term impact that way.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    I'm not on the up-and-up when it comes to newfangled ways to celebrate. Did everyone just tweet at midnight this time around?
    The only thing that could have made this post funnier is if you wrote something elderly about tweeting. (Examples: "twatfacing" "facespacing" "twitterbugging")

Anyway, I don't always come up with New Years resolutions since sometimes I'm content with things. I'm fairly content with things now but I have a few tweaks I can do.

First is to get in shape. (Yea, that's a cliche but I haven't had to make that resolution since 2009, and it worked... I'm not one to just give up once I made the resolve. I was in the best shape of my life by the end of that year.)

Second is to be healthier in general. I developed the crows feet this year. Really prominent ones when I smile. I mean, I know this could be considered good, (laughing too much or something), but it also raised a lot of questions in my head about sunblock, water intake, reduction of free radicals, etc. Yea, I look young still. But the crows feet are bugging me man. (Going to be the worst complainer as I age.)

Third is to make a mental health plan every day for myself. Over the course of time, I realized that what's going to work today is not always going to work tomorrow. So I have to back off the blanket plans and just take it day by day. (This one is going to be really hard.)

Oh yea and
    Get a new job and
    Move.

(most difficult, since they are things they aren't progressive things, you do or you don't.)

So that's my plan for a healthier me!! (Raises fist in the air and smiles cheezily)
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.