User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFJ

Pure chemical attraction at 1st, but with the extra pow that comes with significant extensional compatibility. That's what I believed for a long time I wanted, but these days, it seems so impossible. It takes a lot to really engage me, I am really picky in some ways and shallow in others... I feel terrible for any girl who is going to try to fill that role in my life... I am a complicated person and things I do surprise me often but no more than a "meh" reaction. And my demands and expectations (I have been working on this part of myself) are usually high... I cant help it. I can float in the world with its illusions and straw men crap, but it would be nice to know someone its easy to come home to and just be real with I guess. In some weird primal male thinking, that's what that person would feel like, like coming home.
    Ground control to Major Tom

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sx

Physically: Athletic and sporty but not overly built or bulky. Nice triangular face shape with clear skin. Full beard or sideburns or mustache with short silky hair. Laid back hipster/skater style. carks dessert boots. good tattoos. Dirty blondes I generally like.
    Personality wise: Smart and funny enough to enjoy deadpan or high brow humour. Unpretentious enough to enjoy goofy humor. Believes in those good things like equality, truth, art and God. Likes excellent movies and music. Ceative in some way. Adventurous.
    Emotionally: Kind and affenctionate but not overly romantic or sentimental. I want a relationship that is easy and comfortable buddies more than an intense dramatic thing.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

"Nice triangular face shape with clear skin"

You are all little Dr. Frankensteins overseas aint you ?
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    "Nice triangular face shape with clear skin"

You are all little Dr. Frankensteins overseas aint you ?
    whoooo meeeee?

Maybe triangualr jaw isn't really it? It's definitely a certain facial strucutre things though. I guess more character maybe? More of a Ryan gosling, Christian bale, Ed Norton sort of face. Something between they extremes of super square jawed hulks and super femme looking pretty boys you see as male models.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Pseudo View Post
    whoooo meeeee?

Maybe triangualr jaw isn't really it? It's definitely a certain facial strucutre things though. I guess more character maybe? More of a Ryan gosling, Christian bale, Ed Norton sort of face. Something between they extremes of super square jawed hulks and super femme looking pretty boys you see as male models.
    very concrete ideas for an abstract thinker. Lemme know when I should build you the electricity to direct the lightning into the lifeless body

Glycerine

Personality-wise: someone pleasant, witty, intelligent, emotionally detached, somewhat adventurous, laidback but assertive.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    Personality-wise: someone pleasant, witty, intelligent, emotionally detached, somewhat adventurous, laidback but assertive.
    Ouh perfect ! If you add narcissistic to that list, I'll take you out on a date

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sx

very concrete ideas for an abstract thinker. Lemme know when I should build you the electricity to direct the lightning into the lifeless body

I'm just putting in the order. I was under the impression that @metalmommy was in charge of production.

Glycerine

Ouh perfect ! If you add narcissistic to that list, I'll take you out on a date
    ha, funny, entropie.

Permabanned

I want the thought of my non existence to cause her an unbearable amount of pain. I want her to cry at the thought of never finding me. I want her to cry at the thought of me leaving. I want her to cry at the thought of me dying.

And loving eyes.