User Tag List

123 Last

Default How do you love?

No rules, no implications, no fishing for information, no stupid pet theories, just want to hear how people love in their own different ways. And please don't ask me what I mean, since if I answer for you, this is pointless.

And please don't make me regret this. Guard can come down, maybe, I can answer too. But I certainly won't go first.

Red Light
    And Fair Warning: And I don't know why I'm asking or really care. So if anyone is going to assign some motivation or intent of mine to making this thread judging from past posts and harp on me about it, then get the fock out or please get a life. Alright, good, thanks. All the disclaimers out of the way.
    Green Light

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Sticks View Post
    No rules, no implications, no fishing for information, no stupid pet theories, just want to hear how people love in their own different ways. And please don't ask me what I mean, since if I answer for you, this is pointless.

And please don't make me regret this. Guard can come down, maybe, I can answer too. But I certainly won't go first.

Red Light
    And Fair Warning: And I don't know why I'm asking or really care. So if anyone is going to assign some motivation or intent of mine to making this thread judging from past posts and harp on me about it, then get the fock out or please get a life. Alright, good, thanks. All the disclaimers out of the way.
    Green Light
    I love dogs in the street. I look at them. I address them. I talk to them in a friendly and interested voice. Their owners love me talking to their dogs, they love me taking their dogs as seriously as they do, and so do the dogs.

WALMART

With nuclear arms.

Idk, I'm probably a hard person to love. I'm passionate and perhaps expect things to be one-sided most times. This feels too much like talking about feelings, so I'll leave it at that.

Spend time with them. Do things to help them and to help them feel comfortable. Listen. Laugh with.

That is how I love.

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I try to help them feel relaxed enough to be authentic, and I work to help them achieve whatever their goals are.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

It depends on the person, but I love by really listening and understanding a person, spending time with them, doing things for them, showing affection verbally and physically (physically is very limited to specific individuals/occasions). I give of myself.

It makes me happy to make my loved one happy, however I can.

Insert witty line here... Ponyboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Unconditionally, otherwise it is something other than love.
    I'm never wrong, I'm just sometimes less right
    Likes DulcetRefrain liked this post

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Probably words of affirmation, acts of service, and physical touch not necessarily in that order
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sx

I collect little things that people like. Generally each person I love has something they enjoy and I'll basically bring them little things related to what they like. So i guess gifts.

Time and listening - which I unfortunately have trouble doing for most people.

Doing things that'll help them out.

MBTI
    INFJ

I have kind of a docile and affable indifference to most people. Unless they get on my nerves too much.

It's more about what I feel and not so much about what I do.

I think I'm kind of like Guu in a way. Not necessarily connected to the plight of humans, but still hangs around with them anyway for whatever reason. Not really because it benefits her since she's not human, nor animal, and humans afford literally nothing for her but yet she seems to want to connect anyway. She's very powerful and could totally destroy anyone if she felt like it, but is normally so docile that most people just mistake her for a regular human.

She once went to school with Hale and ate the entire class when Hale wasn't looking, but Hale was able to encourage her to release them all, and she did so and they were all unharmed and didn't remember the event. She didn't even have to let them go again, there'd be nothing that Hale could have done about it, but she does so anyway.

Also once when she's on a plane that is about to crash, she swallows everyone on the plane and stores them in her pocket dimension during the crash, since she can survive it unscathed but they can't. So she used her body to save them all even though she absolutely did not have to.