User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

This is going to sound very ENFP of me but I have an issue of smothering a person I'm "in love" with. Ive gotten better about this and don't do it so much anymore but it takes a conscious decision to go "No, leave them alone. You already texted them 15 times today, they're getting annoyed." Even with that said when I'm honestly head over heels for someone I want nothing else in life but to spend time with them and make them happy. But apparently to most that comes off as smothering and is a bad thing. Ive actually lost relationships over this before...
    SDMF

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

If I love someone, I support them in realizing their dreams. I share the best of myself with them (knowing they sometimes are exposed to the worst). I have their back, and take their best interests to heart. I aim never to let them down.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

what is this love you speak of?
    Oh, its
    You

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    6w5

Only recently, I've gotten in the habit of asking them if I can get them anything they want or need. It's a way of saying 'I'm taking care of you the way you want to be taken care of'.

I enjoy cooking for the person and not criticizing them for obvious things. Accepting them for who they are.
    The acceptance part works best when I'm not cranky. Totally falls to pieces if they start picking at me!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFp None

Pure acceptance. Of anything. Of everything. Of the terrible, petty mundane things.

It's not always easy, and I often fail, but that's what i strive for.
    Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness." ― Kurt Vonnegut

ENFP. 7w6 – 4w3 – 1w9 sx/so. Aries. Dilettante. Overly anxious optimist.
    Likes DulcetRefrain liked this post

Permabanned

Love does not exist.
    Not at all, in other words.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    469 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII Fi

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    In general... trying to understand who they are and what they need to be happy, and trying to use that knowledge to make them happy.

Romantically... In the morning when we wake up, lots of kisses and hugs and playfulness. Keeping track of his expression, his body language, his tone. Being silly and making him laugh. Trying to provide him with the things he needs and hates buying for himself to make him comfortable and happy. Demonstrating with words and actions that I unconditionally accept him. Complimenting him and telling him how attractive he is to me. Holding his hand, and kissing him when he opens doors for me. Getting coffee with him even when I'm not really interested because I know how happy it makes him. Getting excited about whatever he's doing because it stirs some kind of passion deep in him. Trying to understand his hopes and dreams and fears. Encouraging him on his way to his goals. Pushing him outside his box just the tiniest bit so he can grow positively (and thanking him when he pushes me just outside my box too). Giving him my blessing to have a fun night out with his friends. Trying to establish good relationships with his family and friends. Being proud of who he is and appreciating that he is so devoted to me.
    Took the words right out of my mouth, this is exactly how I'd show someone I love them. Unconditionally <3
    I only ask to be free. The butterflies are free...

Johari
    Nohari