User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i feel like a food snob sort of but i think it has more to do with where i'm living vs where i used to live.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

I'm sure there's something, but I can never list anything on the spot. No strong sense of permanency here, I guess.

I am also apparently a Mexican food snob. Growing up in a border state, you take that shit for granted...until you move to the mid Atlantic & it's not available readily.

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Everyday items...hmmm.... Toilet Paper (I like Cottonelle), dishwasher soap ('Eco' Palmolive, phosphate free), dish soap (Seventh Generation), and laundry detergent (Seventh Generation), Salad dressing (I get a fancy schmantzy brand called Brianna's), Naked fruit juice (Green Machine...), tea (various types), face moisturizer and sunscreen (I use Neutrogena for both). Probably other things.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Being natural and eco friendly. I drink fancy reverse osmosis water from Earthfare to avoid calcification of the pineal gland (and it's cheap!). And I use coconut oil for a lot of things. I'm snobby about being virtuous.

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I just remembered another one.

My toothbrush. I have a super-expensive, lovely Sonicare electric toothbrush. Never going back to manual.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    I just remembered another one.

My toothbrush. I have a super-expensive, lovely Sonicare electric toothbrush. Never going back to manual.
    Ugh, how can you stand those. Let's take something that vibrates hundreds of times per minute and then press it against sensitive exposed bone. I had one and just couldn't stand the sensation for 2 whole minutes... almost painfully uncomfortable.

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by LevelZeroHero View Post
    Ugh, how can you stand those. Let's take something that vibrates hundreds of times per minute and then press it against sensitive exposed bone. I had one and just couldn't stand the sensation for 2 whole minutes... almost painfully uncomfortable.

Do you generally have sensitive teeth?

I use the 'sensitive teeth' brush heads, so maybe that's why it never bothered me. I also use Arm & Hammer sensitive whitening toothpaste [has orajel or whatever in it].

I dunno, it cleans a LOT better than manual, and is overall gentler on your teeth and gums than manual. Even if it were uncomfortable for me, I'd still opt for the most effective cleaning device.

No pain no gain, bro-- or something?
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    I use the 'sensitive teeth' brush heads, so maybe that's why it never bothered me. I also use Arm & Hammer sensitive whitening toothpaste [has orajel or whatever in it].
    I do see the value of it over manual brushing and I really wanted to like it. I will have to try that.

hmm, 100% natural juice, cereals (unprocessed or light processed), coffee (I HATE burnt espresso when I get it somewhere :rant:*
    I'm probably more snobby than I recall atm, cuz I don't attach to it much, so it's more a in-the-moment snobbery @ anything life throws at me and I just respond by considering my options and according to what tickles my fancy at the time.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.