User Tag List

Default I've been gone a long time...

Hey guys! It's been years since I last posted- I had to do a stint of mandatory military service in my country. So much has happened since then- I got married! (to my childhood sweetheart, the INFJ I've spoken about a few times).

MBTI doesn't interest me very much any more- I felt like it broadened my perspective, but ultimately limited it, and I feel like it's something that ought to be ultimately transcended.

I do miss the conversations, though, and the friendships. Does anybody recognize me? Any old friends still around? How's things been since I've been gone?
    Call me Visa, please!
    visakanv.com
    visaisahero.tumblr.com

Hi Visa, I remember you. Congratulations on your marriage and life
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

WB, and thank you for your service, and congratulations on your nuptials!

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by visaisahero View Post
    Hey guys! It's been years since I last posted- I had to do a stint of mandatory military service in my country. So much has happened since then- I got married! (to my childhood sweetheart, the INFJ I've spoken about a few times).

MBTI doesn't interest me very much any more- I felt like it broadened my perspective, but ultimately limited it, and I feel like it's something that ought to be ultimately transcended.

I do miss the conversations, though, and the friendships. Does anybody recognize me? Any old friends still around? How's things been since I've been gone?
    Congrats!! I totally agree on the MBTI sentence, but I am so attached to this forum, I don't even care.

Things have slowed down.. but it doesn't bother me much.

I, too, have gotten married.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Congrats visa!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by visaisahero View Post

I recognise the username from old threads which I ressurected because I thought they beat anything going on the forum at the moment.