User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

^ I had trouble with it at first, I literally had to start turning my head in little circles to change the direction. Then I thought the picture was a trick because of how suddenly it seemed to jump @_@
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Infinite Bubble

Clockwise for me. Always knew I was right brain dominant anyway. Interesting, when I visualise maths problems the picture starts to spin anticlockwise, then back to clockwise when visualising painting. Nice way of showing the way how you use different parts of the brain. It also changes almost instantly if I twirl my finger in the opposite direction while looking at it and the picture.

MBTI
    ISTx

It spins both directions for me. I have a feeling the gif changes which way she's spinning, but somehow makes it an unnoticeable transition.

Permabanned

It goes both ways for me. But I can't do it at will. Usually, it starts in one direction, then I blink, or I read, or a I look away, then suddenly, it's going the other.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6w5

I only see counter-clockwise.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6w5

Oh god, now I only see clockwise.

UPDATE: used the "eyes" here and now I can switch from one to the other. I look at her hips or head to see counter-clockwise and at her feet to switch to clockwise. Trippy!

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Which way does the woman turn?

The description that came with the picture said that if you see her turn right, you're left brain dominant. If you see her turn left, you're right brain dominant.

Funny thing though, when I first looked at the image, I saw her swinging back and forth from left to right whilest facing forward, and it wasn't until after I focused a bit until I saw her spinning in circles, blinking now and then and she changes direction. So I'm not sure which part of my brain is dominant.
    I used to be able to flip that back and forth pretty easily, not today though, perhaps its because of the spidery lines which are left after it moves indicating a movement in a particular direction, I've seen that one before.

It was turning right but after around 20 seconds, it started turning left.

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by burymecloser View Post
    Oh god, now I only see clockwise.

UPDATE: used the "eyes" here and now I can switch from one to the other. I look at her hips or head to see counter-clockwise and at her feet to switch to clockwise. Trippy!
    Dammit. I just wind up perceiving the eyes on the counter-clockwise figure as viewed from the back of the head (with yellow dots representing looking outward from the eyes), which means that the bitch is still turning clockwise.

I used to be able to do this. I'm not going to rest until I can do it again.