User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    What a crock, this is the lousiest "end of the world" disaster I think I have lived through.
    Yeah, it is pretty disappointing. I wish Morgan Freeman was here to help us make sense of all this.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

The day is not over yet, though as of right now, so far, so good.

I guess it seems as if nothing will happen, but we also don't know yet if something will happen.

Perhaps it's best just to take a wait-and-see approach, without jumping to conclusions.

If this end-of-the-world disaster however does not come to fruition, the one all the famous prophets have obsessed over the years about, we should divert our attention elsewhere.

Also, I believe in viewing the future as a spectrum of possibilities, a horizon of sorts, whereas all of this prophetic mumbo-jumbo charts a destiny seemingly incapable for completion.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post

I guess it seems as if nothing will happen, but we also don't know yet if something will happen.

Perhaps it's best just to take a wait-and-see approach, without jumping to conclusions.

If this end-of-the-world disaster however does not come to fruition, the one all the famous prophets have obsessed over the years about, we should divert our attention elsewhere.
    I think we're all just too reactive on this forum, sitting on our hands, waiting like dying deer for the world to end.

Where are the go-getters? Where are the leaders? Where are the initiators? Where are the visionaries??

I SAY IF THE END OF WORLD WON'T COME ON ITS OWN, THEN LET US CREATE IT OURSELVES!

!!! ...Better to burn out, then to fade away.... !!!
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

That Michael Stipe was full of shit, man.
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post

Also, I believe in viewing the future as a spectrum of possibilities, a horizon of sorts, whereas all of this prophetic mumbo-jumbo charts a destiny seemingly incapable for completion.
    no one prophetized end of the world or any sort of apocalypse :/ . some retard just thought that if one sort of galactic year ends(which this is the 8th time according to mayan calendar), it ends the world and other retards listened to him and started yelling "END OF THE WORLD OMG OMG" and it spread wider and wider amongst retards.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

CNBC cut the feed for 5 seconds this morning, just to fuck with people. When they came back on TV they said, "We're still here!"

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so

Well, the world certainly ended here. Lots of fire and brimstone and people screaming and running around. Awful.

Luckily there's wi-fi in Hell.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by darling devotee View Post
    Well, the world certainly ended here. Lots of fire and brimstone and people screaming and running around. Awful.

Luckily there's wi-fi in Hell.
    This is actually the best comment I have seen in this thread so far.

If such horrors had God as their catalyst, then he would indeed be a fiend beyond imagination.

That leaves us with 2 possibilities, based on the above line of logic:
    1. God is real and he is evil.
    2. or (more likely) the God of the Bible is false and/or falsely depicted.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    CNBC cut the feed for 5 seconds this morning, just to fuck with people. When they came back on TV they said, "We're still here!"
    That's pretty funny.

In a similar vein, we're having some gale force winds on and off here until tomorrow (as per the weather channel forecast). Apparently last evening around 9pm, a transformer spectacularly blew somewhere around Annapolis, MD, in a pretty display of green and blue before fizzling completely, and 70,000 people lost power momentarily and were left in the dark.

I bet more than a few made poo-poo in their pants when the lights went out.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

I'm......ALIVE?