First 12

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

similar\, but more edcish neon techno glow lights
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    IDK sx/sp
    Socionics
    IDK

I would wear one but they want a lot for them it seems. I've been wanting a tail to wear for a while now. Maybe I can persuade my mom & dad to give me some money & let me buy one.
    “There is a beast in man that should be exercised, not exorcised” – Anton Lavey

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

despicable! why on earth would I want ANYBODY to know what's going on inside my head without me telling them?
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    despicable! why on earth would I want ANYBODY to know what's going on inside my head without me telling them?
    why would you take a car to go to work when you could walk 20 miles.
    It's what technology does, it's an extension to our minds, limbs & senses.

So in a way this is you telling people only through another channel. Just like people text smileys instead of pictures of them smiling
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    INFJ

What's wrong with tails? My avatar has a tail.

Ok well you can only see her eyes and her hoodie (with the sewn in, snuggly ear pockets) but I assure you there's also a rest of her and it is punctuated by a tail.

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I'm inclined to think that way too, its a bit like the expensive global technicolour t-shirts which were around a while back which change different colours when you perspired, they were way to expensive for me at the time and I was jealous of some of the kids I knew who had them but now I just think what the hell, who wants other people to know that about themselves, I hate it when I unavoidably perspire in the gym and sort of have had to hit the road once or twice when I've hit the soaked t-shirt stage but not really felt like I've hit the wall personally in terms of strenuous effort.

Who wants to reveal that much about their thinking and feeling? I think that just leaves you open to being exploited by some asshat who's paying attention and willing to do so, I used to love political t-shirts and opinionated t-shirts when I was a kid growing up but I'm not even sure about that now, they can very quickly throw up walls between you and others which neednt be there. I know I'd judge the hell out of someone wearing some objectivist or trotskyist crap even though I know perhaps I shouldnt.

I'd equally judge anyone who was presenting as OTT emotionally all the time, even those appearing emotional in ways I dont believe are appropriate to the situation. I do that already in so far as I can tell.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I'm inclined to think that way too, its a bit like the expensive global technicolour t-shirts which were around a while back which change different colours when you perspired, they were way to expensive for me at the time and I was jealous of some of the kids I knew who had them but now I just think what the hell, who wants other people to know that about themselves, I hate it when I unavoidably perspire in the gym and sort of have had to hit the road once or twice when I've hit the soaked t-shirt stage but not really felt like I've hit the wall personally in terms of strenuous effort.

Who wants to reveal that much about their thinking and feeling? I think that just leaves you open to being exploited by some asshat who's paying attention and willing to do so, I used to love political t-shirts and opinionated t-shirts when I was a kid growing up but I'm not even sure about that now, they can very quickly throw up walls between you and others which neednt be there. I know I'd judge the hell out of someone wearing some objectivist or trotskyist crap even though I know perhaps I shouldnt.

I'd equally judge anyone who was presenting as OTT emotionally all the time, even those appearing emotional in ways I dont believe are appropriate to the situation. I do that already in so far as I can tell.
    Realizing that somebody would treat you differently if they knew x about you is not a cool feeling either, IMO.

I think that is why some people tend to be so expressive. How you react tells them just as much about you as what you're reacting to tells you about them.

It some times becomes fraudulent behavior when you realize that somebody would not accept you entirely if they knew you entirely.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    why would you take a car to go to work when you could walk 20 miles.
    It's what technology does, it's an extension to our minds, limbs & senses.

So in a way this is you telling people only through another channel. Just like people text smileys instead of pictures of them smiling
    although ive noticed the person isn't often smiling or laughing out loud when these messages are sent.

Oh, its
    You

MBTI
    ISTP

This is the stupidest thing I have ever seen.