User Tag List

First 12

Results 11 to 19 of 19

  1. #11
    Senior Member UniqueMixture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp
    Posts
    3,038

    Default

    similar\, but more edcish neon techno glow lights
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

  2. #12
    Razzaberry Is Yummy Razzaberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    IDK sx/sp
    Socionics
    IDK
    Posts
    72

    Default

    I would wear one but they want a lot for them it seems. I've been wanting a tail to wear for a while now. Maybe I can persuade my mom & dad to give me some money & let me buy one.
    “There is a beast in man that should be exercised, not exorcised” – Anton Lavey

  3. #13
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,121

    Default

    despicable! why on earth would I want ANYBODY to know what's going on inside my head without me telling them?
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  4. #14
    The Memes Justify the End EcK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    738
    Socionics
    ILE None
    Posts
    7,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    despicable! why on earth would I want ANYBODY to know what's going on inside my head without me telling them?
    why would you take a car to go to work when you could walk 20 miles.
    It's what technology does, it's an extension to our minds, limbs & senses.

    So in a way this is you telling people only through another channel. Just like people text smileys instead of pictures of them smiling
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

    Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

    “I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

    "Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

  5. #15
    Mojibake sprinkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    2,968

    Default

    What's wrong with tails? My avatar has a tail.

    Ok well you can only see her eyes and her hoodie (with the sewn in, snuggly ear pockets) but I assure you there's also a rest of her and it is punctuated by a tail.

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    despicable! why on earth would I want ANYBODY to know what's going on inside my head without me telling them?
    I'm inclined to think that way too, its a bit like the expensive global technicolour t-shirts which were around a while back which change different colours when you perspired, they were way to expensive for me at the time and I was jealous of some of the kids I knew who had them but now I just think what the hell, who wants other people to know that about themselves, I hate it when I unavoidably perspire in the gym and sort of have had to hit the road once or twice when I've hit the soaked t-shirt stage but not really felt like I've hit the wall personally in terms of strenuous effort.

    Who wants to reveal that much about their thinking and feeling? I think that just leaves you open to being exploited by some asshat who's paying attention and willing to do so, I used to love political t-shirts and opinionated t-shirts when I was a kid growing up but I'm not even sure about that now, they can very quickly throw up walls between you and others which neednt be there. I know I'd judge the hell out of someone wearing some objectivist or trotskyist crap even though I know perhaps I shouldnt.

    I'd equally judge anyone who was presenting as OTT emotionally all the time, even those appearing emotional in ways I dont believe are appropriate to the situation. I do that already in so far as I can tell.

  7. #17
    Mojibake sprinkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    2,968

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I'm inclined to think that way too, its a bit like the expensive global technicolour t-shirts which were around a while back which change different colours when you perspired, they were way to expensive for me at the time and I was jealous of some of the kids I knew who had them but now I just think what the hell, who wants other people to know that about themselves, I hate it when I unavoidably perspire in the gym and sort of have had to hit the road once or twice when I've hit the soaked t-shirt stage but not really felt like I've hit the wall personally in terms of strenuous effort.

    Who wants to reveal that much about their thinking and feeling? I think that just leaves you open to being exploited by some asshat who's paying attention and willing to do so, I used to love political t-shirts and opinionated t-shirts when I was a kid growing up but I'm not even sure about that now, they can very quickly throw up walls between you and others which neednt be there. I know I'd judge the hell out of someone wearing some objectivist or trotskyist crap even though I know perhaps I shouldnt.

    I'd equally judge anyone who was presenting as OTT emotionally all the time, even those appearing emotional in ways I dont believe are appropriate to the situation. I do that already in so far as I can tell.
    Realizing that somebody would treat you differently if they knew x about you is not a cool feeling either, IMO.

    I think that is why some people tend to be so expressive. How you react tells them just as much about you as what you're reacting to tells you about them.

    It some times becomes fraudulent behavior when you realize that somebody would not accept you entirely if they knew you entirely.

  8. #18
    Senior Member You's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Posts
    2,137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    why would you take a car to go to work when you could walk 20 miles.
    It's what technology does, it's an extension to our minds, limbs & senses.

    So in a way this is you telling people only through another channel. Just like people text smileys instead of pictures of them smiling
    although ive noticed the person isn't often smiling or laughing out loud when these messages are sent.

    Oh, its
    You
    ....

  9. #19
    redundant descriptor netzealot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Posts
    231

    Default

    This is the stupidest thing I have ever seen.

Similar Threads

  1. You only get 3 albums for the rest of your life
    By yama in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-23-2017, 04:08 PM
  2. [Non Spiritual Atheists] Your beliefs and the rest of the world.
    By Rasofy in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-07-2012, 11:22 PM
  3. Your Predictions About the Future of Psychotherapy
    By ThatsWhatHeSaid in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-06-2008, 07:58 PM
  4. What is your number for the sake of your loved one?
    By ladypinkington in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 07-14-2008, 07:31 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO